Chapter 23 freakazoid

(Freakazoid POV)
I was going to Freddy Fazebear to get a job there. I mostly wanted it because I discovered the purple man goes here to kill people. I came in and was met by the animatronics. I knew everybody that worked here. Sidesweeper, Shyanglewolf, darkangleofhell96, and abevl22. I knew that they all met the purple man. Especially Shyanglewolf and abevl22. They got him in jail. Shyanglewolf came up to me and greeted me. We became friends really fast. Shyanglewolf showed my the entire restaurant. Darkangleofhell96 was on her/his iPod texting. When darkangleofhell96 saw me he/she greeted me too. We became friends and stuff. I was already friends with abevl22. I was the one that brought him to the concert. I decided to get a job as a kitchen person and serving food. After hours of hard work we closed the restaurant. I watched the news and saw purple man escape. 10 years he was in jail and now he escaped. Sidesweeper watched the news too and saw what happen. We told everybody and Shyanglewolf came up with a really good idea. He told us to all team up to find the purple man since we already fought him before. I told Caleb to close the store for 1 week and he already knew what we were up to. He called Jay and Jay came with traps and other stuff that could help us. Caleb and Jay didn't want to come with us. They said they stay at the restaurant and guard it. Sidesweeper found the purple man in the woods and the purple man ran towards us. Shyanglewolf acted first. Shyanglewolf jumped up and threw a trap on the tree. When the purple man came darkangleofhell96 tripped him and abevl22 and Sidesweeper help Shyanglewolf get the trap ready. I was having my fun slowing him down. I kicked him in the face and flipped him over. When the trap was done we pretended to run away and the purple man ran in the trap. The purple man was now stuck in a net. The purple man burned it up and escaped. I was able to grab his shoe. I gave the shoe to darkangleofhell96 and he/she found a note inside of it. The note said find us please. I looked at the note carefully. I knew this wasn't the purple man, but people that are trapped. I turned it around and found tape. I took the tape off and there was a picture of 5 children. I kept unfolding it and there was news from 1987. It showed foxy biting the frontal lope of a kid. I looked at the pictures of the 5 children. I soon noticed that it was the 5 missing children. Each of the souls used to be in the animatronics, but they left after lots of years. I wondered why the purple man kept this in his shoe. I read the words again and I knew that the kids were somewhere in the restaurant. I still didn't know where. Freddy Fazebear was destroyed lots of time. When were done looking for the purple man I decided to go to the first Freddy Fazebear that was destroyed. I soon found something else. I found a picture of the purple man killing a child at the backdoor of Freddy diner. The kid cried as he died and he looked just like the Marionette. Then I noticed the kid is the Marionette. The Marionette is still alive. I stopped thinking about the note and started searching for the purple man. It was starting to become night, so we went back to the restaurant and slept there. None of us went home. As the animatronics were roaming around Foxy screamed and the purple man fell down covering his ears. We all woke up and saw the purple man we attacked him and I remembered the note about the Marionette. I started beating him up harder until he threw a flash grenade down and escaped. I came up to the Marionette. I asked who she died. She said I never died. I told if she remember Fazebear diner. Soon she had a flash back of how she was crying and then the purple man killed her. She told me what she saw. I watched as I saw a soul come out of the Marionette. I stopped it because I knew that the Marionette was the secret way to stop the purple man. At 7:00 in the morning we went back into the woods and I brought the Marionette. Nobody knew. I hid the Marionette in my book bag. We found the purple man and he caught Sidesweeper. He put a knife at sidesweeper's throat. We all stood still, but Sidesweeper elbowed the purple man in the face and kicked him back. We trapped the purple man ,but like always he escaped. Then all of sudden we started running from the purple man. He had a bomb and was chasing us with it. I tripped and when he caught up to me he grabbed my throat and activated the bomb. I kicked him back and attacked him. Just before the bomb blew up I took out the Marionette. The purple man watched with fear as I threw the Marionette at the purple man. The marionette attacked and soon her soul came out. Her soul flew up in the sky and flew down as a ball of energy. I took the bomb and threw it deep in the woods. I watched as the soul flew down so fast that when it hit the purple man there was a flash of white light. I flew back and was blinded for 1 minute. I saw the purple man as he was disappearing. His legs turned into white light and disappeared. Then his arms, body, and head. The Marionette was finally freed. I found the Marionette and this time with a smile. I took the note out and looked at it. As everybody went home I went to the very first Freddy Fazebear. I looked around and saw nothing. Then I saw a trapdoor. It was hidden very well. This went under ground. I went down and found the suits. I went to the Bonnie suit and opened it. Out came a soul and as it flew away it mouth the words thank you. I did it to the other 4 suits and all of them said thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hoped u like the chapter and this might be my last one. Sorry guys. I made this chapter sound like the end. If I do keep my wattpad then I will make more chapters. Thank you so much for reading and bye!