Chapter 29 Drivensoldier

(Drivensoldier POV)
I got fired from my job when I found Caleb lying the water. I got him out of the water a layer him on the ground. I bandaged his arm up, but when he woke up he kicked me back and ran away. I chased after him, but I lost sight of him. I was going home when some thugs tried to rob me. A man came up to me and pointed a gun at my head. I grabbed the gun and pointed it another thug when the dude tried to shoot me. He shot his own friend in the chest. Then I kicked the man off of me and took the gun. There were 3 left. I shot one and then ran up a wall as they tried to shoot and did a backflip off the wall and shot them both. I didn't killed them I just wound them. I used to be a murderer. I was going to call the cops when I was tackled and the thug took my gun. He aimed it at me and said your going to pay for this. Just before he could pull the trigger Caleb came from behind and tripped the thug. As he was falling down Caleb kneed him and kicked him in to a wall. I called the cops and they arrested the thugs. I came to Caleb and told him it's nice to see you again. Caleb asked what my real name was and I told him it was Drivensoldier. Soon Caleb's face changed. I soon remember that face. It was the face when he just remember something very important. As a speed boat zoomed by Caleb threw me on the boat and he tackled the driver. He turned the boat around and went towards the ocean. We were on the ocean for hours and boat was almost out of gas. I was about the get seasick. I decided to go to sleep, but then I saw a giant pirate ship. Caleb shot a grapple hook and climbed on board. I followed him only to be attacked by Foxy. I pushed him off of me and held him down. I told Foxy that we were his friends, but he lost his memory while being reborn. I hit Foxy's head so many times until he remembered who we were. I succeeded, but he didn't remember his name. Soon Foxy remember his name, but a kraken attacked us. I looked back and saw somebody get impaled by a the kraken, but couldnt see who. There was to much water in my eyes I couldn't see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys thank you for reading. Plz write down in the comments who u think got impaled. It could be a piece of wood.