Chapter 11 trouble

Well everything was alright until I heard something about a murderer in my restaurant. I walked up to every animatronic and see if there was anything suspicious about them. When I looked at Bonnie and Chica they both smelled like a dead person. I also noticed that they been acting different for 2 weeks. Chica hasn't been with foxy for a while and Foxy knows that something was wrong with her. Bonnie was always doing jokes, but now he was always by himself in his room doing stuff. When I tried to open their mouths and look what's inside they snapped shut their mouths and almost killed me if it wasn't for Foxy. When I called Jay over I saw that he was scared to be near Bonnie and Chica. He stayed right between the Marionette and Freddy. The toy animatronics were always joyful and now they were scared when Bonnie and Chica came. Whatever was in them was something they didn't want me to know about. I talked to Jay and asked what was going on and he was now shaking like he was freezing. I talked to him, but he obviously didn't want to talk right here. I decided to close Freddy Fazebear for a week. I told the cops that I would close the restaurant and fix the animatronics. They seemed fine with. I took Jay to my home and he stopped being scared. I almost forgot to tell you guys that I have a wife now. We just got a baby child. We got home and my wife looked worried and told me why I closed Freddy Fazebear for a week. I had to tell her everything and she seemed more worried. I talked to Jay and he kept on saying my name. He said Caleb, caleb, and Caleb. I looked at him if he was drunk, but he was just scared. He told me that every time when he go do his job, Bonnie and Chica try to kill him. I asked about the murderer and he said that they killed a man that was trying to fix them. I knew now that whatever was in them was controlling them. I had 2 plans. One was a nice one, but the other one was the terrible one. Plan one was 2 make them open their mouths by baiting them with a dummy and when they bite him the metal arms the dummy has will keep open their mouths. I knew they won't know it was a dummy, but it would fell if their jaws are really strong. The second one was to break off their heads. Then I will see what's inside. I went to the nightshift with Jay to see what they do and try our first plan. Freddy would control the dummy while Foxy will be our camera. Once we got in they were already gone. We had to put on our mask 5 times before the plan started. When Chica saw the dummy she went straight for it, but the dummy was gone. Bonnie came to help Chica, but found the second dummy. (Forgot to tell you there was going to be 2) When the dummies where at a dead end, Chica and Bonnie were about to bite them. When they saw the dummy up close they stopped what they were about to do and walked away. I couldn't believe they knew it was a dummy. However is in there had to be a human. The rest of the time the animatronics guarded us and made us laugh a little. Now it was time for us to do our mean plan. Jay and I set up the wrecking balls. Hopefully when they walk to the spot they would get destroyed. We put them in a bunch of places. Bonnie was the first to get hit. He was chasing me when I was just talking to toy Bonnie and toy Freddy. I didn't know why they wanted to kill me. It was even more scary they wanted me dead. I ran to one of the traps and accidentally activated it. I was glad I did. I ducked down as the wrecking ball swung down and hit half of Bonnie's face off. I looked at Bonnie and saw something in him. I came up to him and saw that there was a little girl in him. She wasn't a normal girl. She was a ghost. When she saw me she smiled and said thank you for freeing. She also told me to run when I see Chica at the stage. She said that we thought you were the murderer that killed us, but you aren't. Lizzy (random name) will still think you are the murderer. I saw Chica a lot of time, but she never did anything. Then Bonnie told me about what had just happened with the souls. He said that they used to kill people like Golden Freddy did in the past. We had the children's souls that were killed by purple man. That is what the kids called them. Foxy's soul was the first to be freed. Then Freddy was freed. The only reason we didn't kill was because the kids quit looking for the killer. Now they want to find the murderer. They think it might be Jay or you. They mostly thinks it's you. I saw Chica on the stage and I remembered what the girl said. She said run. I ran, but it was to late. Chica tackled me down to the ground. She punched me in the face and tried to kill me, but foxy tackled her into a trap. The trap activated and fell down. It was about to fall down on foxy. I ran and pushed foxy out of the way before he got crushed. The wrecking ball was a millimeter away from my feet. I looked at Chica and saw her crushed in half. We watched as Lizzy came out from Chica and said thank you. Now foxy could date Chica again. It took 2 days for Bonnie to be fixed and 5 days for Chica to be fixed. I open the restaurant a little late, but it was back to normal now. Now millions of people came and the government checked the place and everything was alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hoped u liked this chapter. If u do plz follow me. Thank you Phantom265 for voting. Thank you very much. Plz follow me guys and I hope you guys have a great day! bye!