Separated (edited)

Ok so before you go off and read my story you need to know some things like this is my first story and I'm writing this on my phone so yes there are going to be mistakes I'm trying my hardest to go back and fix the mistakes so you just have to bear with me I promise my English does get better so hope you like Sea and her life story 😊

Most characters belong to Rick Riordan

(Poseidon POV)
I had the biggest smile on my face as a looked in the faces of my two beautiful children. "Sally I am so thankful I met you. I mean look at this wonderful kids
Of ours" I said with a smile.

All she did was laugh at me. "What's so funny" I asked her.

"Oh Nothing just that you JUST noticed that are children are beautiful and wonderful in every single way possible" she said laughing.

I laughed too,
then asked her "what are we going to name them" I asked her.
She laughed and said "look down" I did what I was told and laughed at my self.

I looked to her and smiled "never mind I found them". She looked down and chuckled to her self. "Why did I fall more in love the Seaweed brain".

"HEY!" I held then looked looked down, looked up "only most of my brain is seaweed" I told her. She laughed at me so hard her face turned bright red. I walked up to her and sat down next to her. I smiled and laughed "I love your laugh my little river" then, I kissed her on the cheek.

She looked at me and "told me to go hold my kids." I got up through my hands in the air and said "I'm going I'm going geez.

I walk up to the kids a boy and a girl, I handed the girl to Sally and picked up my son.

She looked at the child in her arms and smiled saying "look at her my brave strong little girl" I smiled at her. She smiled at me and said "that is Perseus or Percy for sort."

I smiled and kissed him an the forehead "hello Percy I can tell you are going to do great things one day."

She nodded at me and said holding up the child in her arms "and this is Water-Lilly or Lilly for short."

I looked at Sally and laughed "you named our daughter after my favorite flower"

I looked at her still laughing. She smiled
" I like water lilies, plus I love the name Lilly and you are the God of water so water and Lilly BAM Water-Lilly"she said.

Then we switch kids I took Water-Lilly and she took Percy. I smiled at my little girl as she opened her eyes I could see the ocean in them. "My little girl is powerful" I said to myself then I looked at Sally then back to my little girl. "I will call you Sea because you have sea blue eye like your mother"
I said with a grin on my face. Sally looked at me then back to the baby she had in her arms she shook her head "your daddy is crazy" then She smiled and looked at me. I smiled and said "you call me seaweed brain I had a pay you back" I said laughing.

She shock her head and smiled and chuckled to herself. I looked out the window in the sky and I knew I had tell her about the prophecy. I looked back at her and said "Sally I need to tell you something I should have told a long time ago."

She looked at me and frowned "what do you mean sweetheart she asked."

"Well" I said not making eye contact.

After I told her everything about the prophecy and the oath she looked out the window then back to the me. "Well" she said with a sad voice "what should we do" she asked me. "I-" the stopped because my right arm had grown very warm I looked down and my daughter and realized her right shoulder was glowing. I frowned if I stare at it trying to make out what it was then the glowing stopped it was a symbol of the universe chaos assemble "uh-oh" I said out loud.

"What" she asked I looked at her then back at my little girl. I have a plan I just hope it works. "What!" she yelled, after I took both the babies and put them back in the beds. I sat down and looked at my love and said "we have to separate them" I said with a smile trying to hide the fact that some of my kids would never see me or Sally again. "WHAT" she yelled at me I looked away and said "its for the best."

She started to cry and she said "I understand but at least tell me your plan."

I looked at her and said "ok here it is my plan to save our children."
I looked at her at said "Percy lives with you take him to camp half-blood where he can be trained on how to protect himself ok" she nodded. "And what about Lilly"
she said pointing at our little girl. I sighed "she will come with me to Olympus"
I looked at her. "No!" she yelled "Water-Lilly can't go to Olympus with you gods know what the other gods would do to her or to you and if they find out about the other I don't know what-"

I cut her off "Sally I swear on the river Styx nothing is going to happen to Lilly when we get to Olympus. I don't care what happens to me they won't lay a finger on Lilly not if I'm alive" I looked at her putting all my emotions in my works

She was quiet far awhile then she looked at me and said "ok I agree with your plan Poseidon I believe in you 100%."

I took a deep breath and said "ok but, we have to separate them tonight ok so say your good byes."

she nodded her head and I walked out the room hoping my plan works.