What in the Hades did he do to my little Sea (edited)

Poseidon POV
As I stood there looking at my little girl I couldn't help feeling bad for her she was taken away from her twin and her mom just to come here and get chosen by Chaos himself. Plus what he said about Percy got me worried not just for me but for my son to. the Zeus broke me out of my thought "let me see the child" he said with his arms out to take her. So I handed her over to him. "hmmm" he said "ATHENA come here to tell us what you think." she took Sea from him so fast I could barely see it. "OMGs," she said "this little girl is glowing with power" she looked at me and said, "Chaos what did you do to my little flower."

"what," I asked, "Athena did you just call her my little flower?"
"No why would I do that she's not mine."

she tried to change the conversation a little bit too fast for my liking, "Apollo comes here and tell us what you see in this child." She said
My nephew came running to us and carefully took the child out of Athena's arms. "oh no" he said "what" Zeus yelled. "ok dad don't get mad but, she has all the powers of the gods plus some of her own." "WHAT!" Zeus yelled how is that possible then my lightbulb turned on in my mind "didn't Chaos make her the Goddess of demigods and each Demigod has powers of his or her parents so shouldn't she have all of our powers" I said trying not to laugh at my brother's face. "Oh yeah," said Athena "plus she is one of the heirs of Chaos she should be more powerful than all of us."

Zeus looked pissed at what he just hear. "FINE!" he yelled, "we will all train her on how to use her powers she will live here and take her role as a Goddess."
I was so happy I took Sea back from Apollo and hugged her "my little brave strong girl I'm so proud" I said to myself.