Its over

Percy POV
We finally got to the underworld after everything that just happened to me, Annabeth, and Grover. I took a deep breath and called my sister "Sea were here I said" that's all I had to say and bam there she was standing next to me. I smiled (is it bad that I missed my sister) I laughed took you long enough I said. she smiled sorry I was caught in traffic she smiled because we went any further Sea grabbed my hand and everything stop around us Sea what did you do I asked. she smiled spill it PERCY tell me everything and I'll do the same. I smiled ok Sea.

After about what felt like an hour we traded stories I felt better that she didn't have a hard time getting the kids to camp. but she looked like she wanted to cry after I told her everything that happened to me. I'm so sorry Percy I wish I could have been there for you that hole time I'm sorry my twin she cried. I hugged her and ran my hand through her hair, Sea it's not your fault you wanted to be there I'm just glad nothing bad nothing happened to you I told her. she pulled out of the hug and nodded PERCY lets get this over with I want to go back home and I want to meet mom she smiled. I nodded your going to love mom I promise. she smiled and snapped her finger time started again.

Shall we go meet our uncle she smiled I nodded lead the way. Sea walked like she owned the place next thing I knew we were looking at him the man that took my mom.

Hello uncle Sea said as calm as she could. hades turned around look what we have here if it isn't my favorite niece and nephew. I growled yeah whatever where's our mom I yelled. he laughed and snapped his fingers and then a gold cage appeared right in front of us

Me and Sea yelled MOM at the same time and ran right to the cage. our mom sat up and looked at us Percy... oh my goodness my little girl water lilly is that you she cried. Sea grabbed her hand yes mom it's me but please call me Sea

Then the cage vanished. I looked at Hades bring her back I yelled. he signed not in'till you give me my helm back I was pissed I sighed we don't have it I said. then you must at least have the master bolt hades asked. no we don't have that either Sea said but I brought your kids to camp half blood which was part of the deal uncle she yelled.

I could see her eyes they were glowing red her hands were on fire we all took a couple steps back from Sea

Grover whispered in my ear are you sure she's not going to blow up or something dude he asked. I don't know Grover I told him.

But uncle we had a deal we brought YOUR kids to camp I trained them just like you asked me to I helped them on how to use their powers I keep my end of the bargain now you BETTER keep your end of the deal uncle she yelled.

I would hope never to be as scared as I was seeing my sister snap like that her eyes were glowing red black flames swirled around her almost like a hurricane she was PISSED I can't tell if it was from just meeting our mom then seeing her taken away or the fact Hades what's not keeping his end of the deal.

Then all of a sudden it just stopped my sister stood there like nothing just happened she took a deep breath why won't you give her back to us she asked hades.

He has the nerve to laugh at Sea he calmed down you two have NOT kept your end of the bargain either my sweet Sea he said. what do you mean I yelled
He looked at me PERCY were is my helm were is my brother's master bolt he asked.

I could heard Sea growl from here. well I'm waiting he said I don't know were they are I said. I looked at Sea she was grinding her teeth.

Sea she looked at me and calmed down she nodded her head uncle Hades we don't have the master bolt or your helm but we can get it we just need more time she tried to explain he sat down and shock his head you guys are almost out of time there is no way you can find them in time and the return them on time hades explained. Sea sat down and shook her head we were so close she said in my head yeah Sea I know almost I said back.