Ok thats it

Sea POV
I'm really mad that Ethan left us but I know that I wouldn't have done anything to stop him plus we had to finish this quest.

Rachel are we there yet I whined
Sea if you ask that one more time I'm going to throw my hair brush at you Rachel yelled

I sighed are we at least close I asked

We're here she yelled
We all ran forward and entered the workshop.

Ok this is a mess I said.

Quintus PERCY asked.

The man standing there toward around ahh there you guys are I was starting to worry the man person called Quintus said.

Wait a second Perce that's not Quintus well at least that not his name right Daedalus I smiled

He laughed your right I guess it helps to have the goddess of demigods on your side right PERCY.

PERCY chuckled and put his arm over my shoulder I guess he said.

I smiled Annabeth fainted.
Umm Annabeth Rachel said waving her hand in front of her face.

I groaned and snapped my fingers a bucket of water dumped on her head. she sat up and looked around.

Umm sorry she said getting up.
I smiled no problem sweetie now Daedalus we have work to do I said.

Percy dried off Annabeth and sat next to me.
So Daedalus we need your help Percy said.

But Daedalus shock his head I wish I could help you guys but you see I already gave the Ariadne's string to Luke he sighed. But I think I can help in another way he was saying before someone can in through the door.

I turned around to see Kelli the empousa who knocked me out back at the school and King Minos. oh no and who did they have in chains in between them Nico of course they had my boyfriend.

I growled at the sight of them.

Nico looked at me and had a small smile on his lips sorry Sea I was coming to help and I got caught by some old friends he chuckled.

Then Kelli hit him in the back of his head shut up Hades suck she hissed.

OK THATS IT I yelled

Percy grabbed me before I could pound her face in.

Percy let me go I yelled and kicked my legs trying to get away.
Mr.Black was crouched down ready to attack and waiting for my orders.

But I wanted to kill her.

Kelli laughed oh is the little girl mad I hit her boyfriend and gave him a boo boo she teased.

That was the last straw next thing I know my vision is red.

Percy POV
I was holding my sister back (key word was) after the girl ummm Kelli I think Sea called her. made that little girl comment. Sea kind of snapped her wings shot out. (I let go) flames grew around her. her eyes were glowing red from the power. she moved so fast I almost missed her stab Kelli in the back and turned her into dust.

She jumped in the air and kicked King Minos right in the faces sending him flying in the air.

Dam Nico yelled.
She stopped glowing and cut Nico free she hugged him never do something like that again she cried into his shoulder.

He nodded his head.
Then a hole crap loud of monster came through the door.

Get them King Minos yelled trying to stand up.

Me and Sea looked at each other and smiled.

We took out our swords and ran right into the heat of battle.