Not this lady again

Sea POV
Just our luck after we got out of New York we board a bus that blows up I mean like come on you guys can't hate us that much can you.

Any way we all board a train after the bus blows up we don't have enough money to go all the way to Los Angeles but you know we got tickets Denver which is ok I guess we will have to get on another bus from there.

After like I don't know loss count of the time I fell asleep but of course I had to have a dream

I was in the throne room Zeus kept yelling at my dad to give it back! (The fight was like watching two kindergartners fighting over a toy it was pathetic like really come on) I kept trying to yell for them go stop before something or one blows up again but they couldn't hear me. I truer everything to move nothing worked I was stuck watching them fight them the ground split underneath me and I began to fall into darkness.

When I finally got up I over heard Percy and Annabeth talking about her dad I decided not to get into it so I just keep my eyes closed. After they her done I sat up and yawned like I just woke up. Percy smiled at me well well well if it isn't sleeping beauty. I kicked his leg hard then regretted it because I felt the pain ow I said to myself hoping no one heard me. Then Grover moaned something about food. remind me again why I got stuck with sitting next to the goat I asked them. Grover sat up and said I heard that. I rolled my eye at him Percy smiled because you lost in rock, paper, scissor so you got stuck with him. I got mad his your best friend you should have sat with him not me I yelled. Percy shock his head it doesn't work like that Sea you lost so deal with it he gave me a devilish grin the looked out the window. I crossed my arms mad because he won that little battle of ours. then he spoke in my head "I got you back good didn't I sis" then I figured it out the way I woke him up that one time. I spoke very well brother lets play this game shall we. he looked at me and smiled.

Then Annabeth started talking about a Arch or something like that she said at the next stop she wanted to go see it. ok you guys can go see it I don't want to see it again I was bored out of my mind last time I said.
What do you mean last time Annabeth asked. I rolled my eyes ATHENA took to go see all the worlds Great monuments and stuff like that a couple years back I was so bored I get it some of them were cool but after awhile they all look the same.

Annabeth was red hot my mom took YOU to go see all the great monuments of the world. yes she did as a history lesson thing I explained. Annabeth rolled her eyes whatever lets go guys.

We got off the train Percy, Annabeth, and Grover went to go see the Arch while I went to Taco Bell to grab something to eat I was starving. when I finally got my food (yes I got some for the ours to) I heard Percy yell in my head Sea help now big scary lady and chimera are at the arch with me HELP! I through the food in my backpack i spread my wings and took off to the arch I don't care what monster it was no one hurts my brother.

When I finally got there I broke through the window to see a very nervous Percy. he looked at me and smiled just in time for the party. I rolled my eyes I looked at the monster and fell on my butt and yelled NOT YOU TWO AGAIN. Echidna looked at me and smiled if it isn't my favorite minor goddess she said Percy spoke in my head "you know her" he asked I spoke back yes ZEUS sent her after me when I was five years old I killed them of course but it gave me nightmares for a month. I got back up and took out my own sword Mετατροπέας (which is changer in Greek) I took it out I thought black here came a 3 feet Stygian Iron sword covered in death Mist one of my special powers thank you chaos. I jumped over the beast and land right next to Percy looked at my sword he was in awe (of course he was in awe my sword is awesome)

Percy POV
I always wondered way my sister carries around an empty sword hilt but I guess it not empty and what is up with the gray fire around it that is just scary. Sea smiled at me and said I'll explain later now it's time to fight. I was weaponless my sword just fell through the big hole in the floor and I can feel the poison running through my body. I could tell Sea felt it too just by the look in her eyes.