I wish we were normal

Nico POV
After we got to Olympus Sea stopped at the door. what's wrong coral brain I asked her.

She smiled what if they don't like us dating Nico I can't lose my skull face.

I could see the tears in her eyes. I pulled her in a hug it's ok I won't let them I love you to much I swore not to leave you and I'm not Sea I'm always going to be your skull face don't forget that ok. she nodded then pulled away she kissed me just don't leave my side when they start yelling ok she smiled. I put my hand on her cheek she leaned into it. I'm not going anywhere coral brain. she nodded her head ok here we go.

She opened the doors and grabbed my hand we walked in all eyes on us.

I cleared my throat gods and goddesses of Olympus my name is Nico Di'Angelo son of Hades and I love Sea Jackson.

Sea squeezed my hand tighter and then she spoke up my name is Water Lilly Jackson daughter of Poseidon heir of Chaos (it's technically not a lie I was the heir of Chaos) and I love Nico Di'Angelo.

The room was really quite for a little bit then they started clapping except for POSEIDON and Hades who fainted. I let go of Sea's hand and ran to my dad Sea ran to her's.

Dad are you ok I asked then a bucket of water was poured on his head.
Thanks Sea I yelled over my shoulder. No problem she yelled back.
The brothers stood up and just stared at us.

Nico is that really you Hades asked. I nodded yeah dad it's really me Aphrodite gave us her blessing then me and Sea turned 18 don't worry it goes away in a couple days I explained Sea shock her head in agreement.

But why did she give you two her blessing POSEIDON asked. Sea do you want to take this I asked her. she smiled at me gladly skull face then she looked at her dad.

Dad she gave us her blessing because we are soulmates we are the only couple Aphrodite and Eros agreed on. I smiled at her (she explained better then I could have)

Poseidon nodded his head in understand meant. so now what my dad asked Sea smiled we go back to camp and hang out while you guys stay here and finish your meeting she smiled

They all nodded Sea grabbed my hand come on Nico lets go.

With that we flashed out and landed on half blood hill.

Sea POV
After that interesting meeting with the gods me and Nico agreed we were going to speed the day hanging out like normal couples.

Nico meet me back here in ten minutes ok I said he nodded I ran into the Poseidon cabin when I closed the door I started having what do you call it a "teen girl moment" I did cartwheels down the cabin yelling I love my skull face in Italian. (part of being the goddess of demigods I have to speak every laugh so leave me alone)

I got dressed in my normal clothes a black jean jacket, a midnight blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I did my hair I just brushed it out then put my cap on.

I took a deep breath.
You look beautiful someone said behind me it was Nico hiding in the shadow (I think I taught him a little to well) thanks you look normal I said back.
He chuckled there's my coral brain I love he smiled sweetly at me. I playful punched his shoulder what's that supposed to mean skull face I said.

Ow he complained then he kissed me it means I love you for you he said sweetly making me shiver. ok I said back.

Were do you want to go he asked. I smiled a nature walk in the woods then a picnic I said. he smiled at me I like that nice and quiet.

We left camp and I flew (yes flew us to a nature park in New York city I go to often to clear my mind)

I sat Nico down he gave me a mean look. what I asked.

Never again Sea next time we shadow travel got that he said. I started laughing his face was so cute when his anger I couldn't help myself. I'm serious coral brain it's embarrassing having your girlfriend fly you ever where next I'm taking you some were got that he smiled. I nodded ok skull face you can take us home for now let's just have some fun.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking and talking this is why I fell in love with Nico because you can just talk to him with ease you don't have to be scared of him even if he is a son of Hades he has a big heart.

I leaned my head on his shoulder Nico some times I wish we we're normal like everyone else.

What do you mean Sea
I mean like live a normal life like we have to sleep with one eye open because monsters are always after us we can't just sit down and hang out like normal kids we jump from school to school place to place so monsters don't get us you know what I'm mean Nico

Yeah I hear you loud and clear Sea

Yeah.... then I met you and I didn't care where we go as long as I had you I'll be ok you put on this brave face for everyone but I know you want to be yourself Nico I love you for you not for the boy everyone else thinks your are

He stopped then he looked at me with his big dark brown eyes I know is all he said then he kissed me.

When he pulled away I wanted him back it was like I needed him to kiss me again he put his hand on my cheek I leaned into.

I know Sea I know I feel the same way about you. this time I kissed him.

We walked for a long time after that then we went to the beach is was about midnight nether of us cared we just wanted to be by each other.

We laid down in the sand I put my head on his stomach he was so warm. Nico I said

Yes coral brain he answered
I never want to move I can stay like this forever and not care I said back.

He laughed me to Sea.

See skull face we can be kind of normal

He laughed I guess coral brain

Nico

Yeah

I love you

With that I fell asleep on his chest.