What the heck is a twin link

Percy POV
I walk into a old dusty attic and saw a old mummy thing by the window I thought that must be the oracle.
I walked up to it and cleared my throat and said "how do I get ZEUS's master bolt back."
All of a sudden green mist swirled around me and they mummy's eye began to glow green and said

"You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,
You shall find what has been stolen, and see it safely returned,
Shall be betrayed by one who calls you friend,
And you shall fail to save what matters most in the end."

The green mist stopped and I was kind of creeped out on what the thing just said I turned around and went down stairs to see everyone staring at me.
"Well" Chiron said, I looked around and before I could say one word Sea completely recited the hole thing. I looked at her and said "were you up there with me? and I didn't know about." she laughed "no PERCY I just can see the future so I knew what it was going to say before you went up there" she smiled.

"Then why didn't you just tell us" I asked
"Where's the fun in that" she smiled

But wait a second her lips didn't move
"umm Sea how are you doing that" I asked. "Doing what PERCY I'm just sitting here" she sound confused. "you just said where's the fun in that" I yelled "umm PERCY maybe you should take a nap because your hearing thing" Annabeth said now it's my turn to be confused. "umm ok" I was about to leave when I heard Sea's voice again "Percy go to the cabin I'll tell you later."
"I'm still confused" I yelled out loud and left

I went back to the cabin and waiting about 5 minutes for my sister to come back she flash right next to me I yelled and fell off the bed Sea laughed and said "what are doing down there brother dear" she gave me a devilish smile. "DONT DO THAT" I yelled at her "sorry but the look on your face it was hilarious" she laughed at me again I shook my head in disbelief "now start talking sis how come I can hear your voice in my head" she rolled her eyes at me "Percy we have a twin link"
"a what" I asked as I sat back on my bed she shock her head "I can talk to you using my mind and you can do it to me I call it a twin link plus we can feel each other's pain" she smiled at me. "so that one time when I was 6 and I broke my arm and I had no idea how it was really you?" I asked she smiled "me and Apollo were having a sparring match when I tripped on one of the Apollo's arrows and lay on my elbow and completely shattered my arm so yeah that was for me" she smiled I wanted to kill her I had to have a cast on for four weeks because of that. she threw her hand in the air "sorry Percy but so did I so stop complaining" she yelled "wait you can hear my thoughts?" I asked she rolled her eyes "yes Percy what about twin link don't you get kelp head."
"I don't know maybe the part when you said we can feel each other plain that's going to suck" I said.

She smiled "yeah for me not you so much mister save the world" she said
"What" I asked she faceplamed her self and said "forget it I was thinking out loud well you can her my thoughts so I guess it wouldn't have made a difference" she signed. I smiled "so if I smacked you could I feel it too" I asked. she smiled "I see what you're thinking Percy and yes You would feel it too but not as much as me" I gave her a devilish smile "so I get..." she cut me off "yes Percy if you get injured in any way shape or form I would feel it to" she said.

I laughed "that's AWESOME why didn't you tell me earlier" I asked she smiled "because I knew you were going to ask lots of questions plus I wanted to freak you out when I used it first." I rolled my eyes "is there any way to shut it off" I asked she nodded "yeah it really easy really all you have to do is not think about me or anything that relates to me and that only shuts of the mind think not the pain thing" she explained. I nodded then she smiled "we should get some rest we leave tomorrow" she said I nodded Sea got in her bed which was right across from mine and she spoke in my head head "night bro see you tomorrow" I chuckled and spoke back "night sis."