I cant stop laughing

Sea POV
Nico said he wanted to have fun so I wanted to make his wish come true.

Hey Nico help me turn this bench around I said
Why he asked
I smiled because I have a idea so help me
Ok he smiled

We turned it around we sat down it took out my phone turn the camera on and looked perfect the moon, stars, and water plus the trees were in the back round it looked beautiful.

I looked at Nico and kissed him he kissed back I took the picture.

He pulled away what are you doing he asked i smiled I'm changing my facebook status to in a relationship and posting the photo I smiled.

He laughed you are a trouble maker aren't you he asked I smiled you don't know the half of it skull face.

( just so you know me and Hephaestus made a demigod and God Proof phone so monsters can't track us down now we all have one even Nico and Percy so yeah awesome)

I posted the picture on facebook the I Nico's hand and said come on we are going to go somewhere safe to watch this play out. he smiled and stood up. we locked arms and I flashed us to Chaos's place.

We arrived in my room (yes I have a room there so does Percy we just never really use them) I put my phone and it started going off like every Second i had someone calling me, texting, or inboxing me. we were dieing

Then the door opened in walked chaos and order. what are you to doing order asked. I held up my hand showing her my new ring me and Nico are dating I put it on facebook now everyone wants to know everything I explained. she hugged me that's great Sea now me and Chaos have to talk to you alone.

I nodded hey Nic stay here don't move and what ever you do don't answer my phone he nodded then we left.

They took me to the thrown room I mine and Percy's thrown and smiled never of us had taken the vow yet to become the real and official prince and princess yet we agreed we would when there was nothing left on earth for us so yeah that's how that works.

What do you guys want to talk about I asked. well Sea as you know me and order just got married and we agreed I can't have two heirs so we were wondering if you would be the heir of order and Percy would be the heir of Chaos he asked.

I laughed of course I'll take the title of heir of order there's nothing wrong with that. she smiled at me well Sea now I have to give a new power my special power only me and my heir can have she held up her hand and it caught a white bright flame. what is that I asked. she smiled this my dear is heaven light it can heal people with true hearts but if you don't have a true heart it will kill you and take your soul to the void it is very dangerous do you still want to be my heir she asked.

All I could do was nodded my head then I kneeled It would be my honor lady order I said. she smiled then touched my mark of the universe I started glowing new power running through me it hurt like hades. after everything was done I stood up my hand caught on fire with the same bright white flame order just had. I smiled then bowed thank order. she put her hand on my shoulder it's no problem now you aren't allowed to tell anyone that you are my heir just keep up with the hold heir of chaos thing she told me. I nodded well I have to go I told them and ran to Nico.

I opened the door Nico was laughing he looked at me you have to read some of these there hilarious he laughed. I took the phone he was on my texts it was from Apollo

"Sea when did you get a man and answer your phone before your dad blows something up love sunshine"

I laughed at the nickname I gave him then wrote back "get everyone in the thrown room I'll be there in five minutes love star flower" (yes that's what they call me they sometimes)

I told Nico we had to go to Olympus he nodded then Apollo text back
"ok but hurry your dad is yelling at Aphrodite for making you fall in love with someone star flower."

I laughed on my way I text back

I grabbed Nico and said ready my love he nodded then I flashed to the thrown room on Olympus