Me and Nico go on a date?

Sea POV
After we sent percy, Annabeth, and Tyson off on their quest I ran to the Ares cabin I had to talk to Clarisse. I knocked on the room waited then she came out. What do you want milady she asked I grind my teeth I hated formal title. I rolled my eyes it just Sea Clarisse and I need to ask a favor that will help you and me I explained using power in my voice like how ZEUS and Ares taught me how to do. she nodded what is it she asked.

I smiled I need you take your ship and use this to find PERCY when he needs help it will start to glow and you need follow were it goes it will show a light to were you need to go. (I wasn't much it was a watch that had a spell on it to show when and were PERCY will need help)

Why would I help prissy she asked I smiled because you would be talk of the town a girl who saved the quest I explained. she smiled I like that so how am I getting there.

This is the fun part you get to use your ship I smiled. she smiled bigger ok I agree so I'll take off today and what am I suppose to tell Chiron she asked.

I shock my head leave him to me.

(really what I'll tell him is she is going for a test run so yeah smart right not really cant lie so I'll tell him she was going to get something which is true)

LATER

later that day after Clarisse left I walked into my cabin to get ready I decided to dress up a little I grabbed a dress

(Yes I own a couple dresses do I like wearing them no put this is going to be a special day the day I tell Nico I love him)

It was simple yet beautiful it had a flowery lace top with a block belt and the bottom (my favorite part of the dress) is blue and the trim is lace it stops to my knees and the back keeps going I love dress like this so yeah again I LOVE THIS DRESS.

I grabbed a jean jacket and light brown boots to go with the dress. I heard a knock on the door I smiled come in I yelled

It was Nico I was right he looked at me and his jaw dropped wow Sea you look wonderful he said I chuckled thanks you look nice to Nic I smiled.

He was wearing a brown jacket black shirt with dark blue jean and of course he had black sneakers on.

He smiled yeah I guess. I walked over to him and said I will shadow travel us there ok. he smiled and stock out his arm I put my arm through his and shadow traveled to my very secret place. its in Wisconsin so away from camp its in the woods by a river that ran through the small wooden area there was a small bench by the river it was so beautiful I came here to clear my head it summer so no one was really around because it was night time. the warm but yet cool air whirled around them they sat down on the bench

Nico looked around I like it here it's so so he couldn't find the right word. I smiled soothing, calming, relaxing, comforting I asked. he laughed all and above he smiled.

So why did you bring me here he asked.
I smiled at him Nico I want to tell you something so I brought you to my favorite place. he smiled at me what do you want to tell me Sea he asked.

She took a deep breath reminding her self that she had to tell him she couldn't hide it anymore that she loved this boy more then anything.

Nico I wanted to tell you that I love you I truly love you not like a brother or a friend but I love you like more then a friend I explained

Nico smiled at me the kissed me full on kissed me like I'm the lips kissed me I didn't fight him instead I kissed him back we stayed like that for a good six minutes then he pulled away.

We caught our breathes then he looked at me he picked up my chin and looked in my eyes and I looked in his his big brown eyes I could get lost in forever.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said I love you to Sea more the a sister and a friend I want you to be mine Sea.

I almost cried he loved me too he loved me back OMGS he loved me back. I nodded my head and smiled Nico will you be my boyfriend I asked he laughed if you will be my girlfriend he asked I laughed the nodded.

He kissed me again then I heard clapping we stopped and looked at who was clapping it was Aphrodite.

What are you doing here Aphrodite I asked. she smiled for two things one I wanted to tell you personally congratulations for finding your soulmate and the second i cut her off

Wait soulmate your telling me Nico is MY soulmate I asked she nodded her head yes me and Eros agreed on you two being a couple I think this is like the only thing we have ever agreed on in terms of soulmates so congratulations she explained.

All I could do was smile my soulmate my mate is Nico the love of my life. Yep I'm a very happy girl right now was all I would think of.

So what is the second thing Nico asked.
Aphrodite smiled at him well so of hades I had these made for you two she handed us a red box.
I opened it in the box were two silver rings one was a boys ring it had black and red jewels in it and said forever your skull face she laughed at what it said the looked at the other one.

The girls one had a diamond in the middle but was filled with black and a light blue jewels and said forever your coral brain she laughed at what hers said louder she loved it.

She handed her ring to Nico and held his hand and placed his ring on his finger I Water Lilly Jackson promise on the river Styx to love, care, and always be right here for Nico Di'Angelo she said then thunder boomed over head sealing her promise forever.

Nico did the same thing he picked up he hand and placed the ring on her finger I Nico Di'Angelo promise on the river Styx to love, protect, care, and always be there for Water Lilly Jackson once again thunder boomed over head sealing his promise.

We kissed again sealing our own promise.

I didn't feel like I was 13 anymore I felt older more mature in away I pulled away from Nico to see he was taller had more muscle he was more lean and didn't have his baby face any more.

I looked down at myself I was taller had a little more muscle I had the body of a 18 year old not a 13 year old. I looked at Aphrodite what did you do I asked. she smiled you guys didn't look right in a 10 and 13 year old making that kind of promise so now you are both 18 and don't worry it will go away in a couple of days for now enjoy being 18 and look at yourself you guys look beautiful then she vanished.

I looked at Nico my boyfriend the boy/man I just swore to stay with the rest of my life and I didn't care I loved him he still looked hot as every he was just stronger more mature in away and she liked it.

I wonder when we go back to normal will she turn 10 or will he turn 13 but she didn't care she had he soulmate right next to her and wanted to make every moment count.

Nico what do you want to do now I asked.

He looked at he and smiled go have some fun.