My plan works for now (edited)

The pic is a picture of Sea's eye so u know what it looks like please continue

At the end of the day I walked up to Sally who was sleeping I kissed her and whispered in her ear " I'm so sorry for all this my love."

I walked over to Percy picked him up and said to him "always know I love you my son" I kissed him and laid him back in his bed and picked up Sea.

"Now it's time to go home and deal with a LOT of yelling from my brothers' gods I'm going to hate this," I said mostly to myself.

As I stared into the sunshine "here we go" I thought to myself I picked up my little Water-Lilly she had the cutest smile I have ever seen and trust me I have seen a lot of smiles in my lifetime.

I looked at Percy who just stared at me I smiled at him as a flashed out of the room before Sally could wake up.

I flashed into the throne room I looked around I didn't see anyone I let out a big sigh of relief
and started to walk my way to my temple when I heard something behind me.

I stopped when I hear my name being called "Poseidon my brother what do you have in your arms."

I froze where I was standing not knowing what to do. I looked down at my baby girl she smiled at me with her big sea blue eyes. I snapped out of it and said "nothing".

As I started moving again something or should I say someone jumped in front of me. I looked up to see who it was "of course it had to be you two," I said a little louder than I should have. Zeus and Hades stepped out of the shadows in front to me. Hades asked me again "what do you have in your arms brother"

I wanted to run as fast as I could out the door but I knew they would've jumped in front of me to block my path again "busted" I chuckled

looked my brothers in the eye and took a deep breath. "Zeus, Hades this is my daughter Water-Lilly but, you can call her Sea," I said

showing them the little girl in my arms She laughed as she says them and smiled I tried to smile too but, that didn't work.

"WHAT" they yelled together Sea looked at them like they were idiots then she smiled again. "Not helping I told her" she didn't move she just kept smiling at them.

"AWWWWW" I heard in the back round I looked behind me to see none other than knowledge goddess herself. "Athena," I said with surprise in my voice she looked at me and held her arms out to hold my daughter. I looked behind me to see my brothers standing there glaring at me. I turned around and handed Sea over to her very carefully.

"She's so cute," Athena said not acting like herself. I looked at Athena and asked her "are you ok there Athena" I asked her.

She started to laugh and said "I'm not Athena"
"then who are you," I asked she changed forms and then Aphrodite stood where Athena was standing. Aphrodite laughed and said "your daughter is so cute and I love LOVE her name Water- Lilly right"

I slowly nodded. she smiled at Lilly in her arms "well hello little Lilly I can tell your going to be a beautiful girl growing up everyone is going to want you."

Then Aphrodite looked at Lilly's right shoulder then frowned the looked at me I shook my head at her trying to send a message not to say anything but that didn't work because she looked back at the baby and said: "but it looks like you are already taken, my sweet little girl."

"What are you talking about" Zeus ordered she hand Lilly back to me and said, "just look at the girl and you will know what I speak of".

Then she walked out of the room. Is it bad I wanted to punch her in the face?

"Brother" I heard Zeus said, "yes" I turned around very slowly. he held out his arms smiling "can I see her" he asked. I held my daughter closer "not until you swear not to hurt her" I told him.

he rolled his eyes "yes yes I swear,"

I let out a deep breath and handed my little girl over to her uncle who just looked at her with those big blue eye of his. I felt really nervous then he saw it the chaos symbol on her right shoulder.

"POSEIDON" Zeus yelled "what is this" he just had to thunder his voice

I threw my hands in the air and said "I don't know to ask chaos; I didn't do it" he handed her back to me.

"Fine we'll have a meeting about this later go to your temple and put the girl down to sleep she looks like she's about to pass out" he scolded.

I looked at my little girl and realized she was fighting to stay up I shook my head and ran to my temple I snap my fingers and a crib popped out of the ground I sat her in it and kissed her head, then walk back to the throne room ready for the five hour lecture I was about to receive from my younger brother.