Dr Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow) //"Patient" Part 2//

Hello, this is a part two to a previous imagine! You guys seem to like Jonathan Crane a lot and I do to so a part 2 seems pretty fitting, enjoy!
___________________________________
Imagine, Ever since your first chat with Dr Crane, he has taking a liking to you and you two are now a couple. His plan is almost done, he has been applying how your see things to his hallucinogens and now this is your last meeting.
__________________________________
You used to hate when guards approached your cell, they usually screamed at you and called you names, but now you find yourself getting very happy when guards appear because they take you to speak with Dr Crane. You know this is the last time, everything is coming together, he has no use for you anymore. You don't know if he is using you or not, but you try not to think about it.

"Come on freak, you know where we are going." The guard on the left shouts, you now know his name, David. The right guard comes in and handcuffs you and the left forces you out of the room,  you stand up and as you walk out of your cell, you see a man standing in front of you, you pause for a second the man has no identifiable features, but he's holding a gun. You look away and stop, the guard on the right, who's name is Liam hits your back.

"Move, now!" You sigh and began to walk again, you pass the all to familiar cell blocks and make your way to your favorite integration room. The guards shove you in and quickly take off your handcuffs and leave. Dr Crane is already there he smiles at you and you smile back.

"Great, you're here!" He seems really excited, you wonder for what.

"Yeah, so is this the last time?" You don't want it to be, he walks over to you and rubs your cheek for a second.

"It's out last time meeting here, yes." You blush and look away shyly, it's been around two months but he still makes you blush. You look at the table and notice a suitcase, some wires, and a machine.

"What's that." He looks away from you and then looks at the table he smirks.

"Oh, well like you know the hallucinogens are pretty much done, but I have yet to test them." He walks closer to the table and you follow.

"Who are you testing them on?" You voice is curious, you feel the machine with your finger tips and then stop.

"Well......you." He looks at you not sure what your reaction would be. You look a bit surprised. "I know what your thinking Y/N/N. Don't be scared, it won't be enough to cause any damage!" He's trying to convince you, you take a deep breath and nod. He's going to let you escape this awful place, it's the least you can do.

"Ok, I'll do it." He smiles and walks over to you and gives you a soft kiss. You giggle softly and he chuckles.

"Thank you!" You sit down on the chair, and he sits down across from you, he opens the suitcase and it reveals a test tube, he then stand up and sticks some of the wires around your head. He does it really gently, you are getting a little nervous.

"What are these for?" Your voice is really soft, you see something underneath the table it's a black mass that starts to grow spider like legs, the machine starts to beep and you hear Dr Crane voice,

"It will tell me when you start to see things, are you seeing something right now?" You nod, he gives you a kiss on your cheek and the mass disappears the machine stops beeping. He walks back to his seat and places a case on the table. "Tell me when you're ready." You take a minute to think, is he just using you, does he really like you? You hear the machine beep for a second and you make your thoughts stop. He looks at you for a second when the machine beeps.