Dr Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow) //"Psychologist" Part 2//

Imagine, you've been working as a psychologist at Arkham Asylum for about two months. You have talked to multiple patients but one has caught your attention, Scarecrow, or as he lets you call him Crane. You are about to leave work when all the cell doors unlock due to Bane telling his men to do so. It's chaos.
___________________________________

The sound of steel doors clicking open fills your ears as you are about to leave. You turn around and slowly patients of the asylum walk out, guards rush up to them but are knocked down easily because of how outnumbered they are. You run, you aren't even close to any exit so maybe hiding is your best bet. Gotham City has been on edge since the rise of Bane, and this is of his doing. You run down to the maximum security cell block and hide in a corner. Hopefully they won't notice you and will go after the guards instead. You close your eyes hoping it's all just a dream, you hear gun shots but they are very sporadic so you know it's not a trained guard, it's the patients. You think the coast is clear but once you take a few steps away from where you are hiding you are thrown into the wall by a tall muscular man, he's one of your patients, you look up at him shaking.

"Please don't do anything..." Your voice is soft and breaks a little, the man has a gun from one of the knocked out guards. He laughs to himself as you cower, your arm hurts real bad from when he threw you against the concrete.

"You can't control me anymore...I control you." His voice is deep and cold. You see your whole life flash before your eyes. The man puts the barrel of the gun on your forehead and smiles. You hear the click of the trigger, you cry softly, your heat beats rapidly and you are breathing heavily, you close your eyes tight. You hear a gunshot. After a few seconds you open your eyes confused, the man who was going to kill you is on the ground bleeding through his chest. You shakily look up at who killed him shaking like a little leaf. You try to cover your face before you look at the killer. They could have the same intentions with you.

"Are you alright?" The voice is familiar, you slowly uncover your face as you hear screaming from down the hall. It's Crane.

"Y..yea..yeah." You are breathing heavily, not knowing if he'll hurt you. He walks closer to you but you back away scared, he shakes his head.

"I'm not going to hurt you, come with me." You don't know if you can trust him, maybe he just wants to kill you in private. He looks at the look on your face, terror. "Trust me Y/N, if we don't go right now more prisoners will find you." You don't know what to do, but you would much rather have him kill you then anyone else so you go with him. He leads you to a flight of stairs, he's going the opposite way of the exit. You hear more screams of terror from more of your co workers. He leads you to a ladder which leads to the roof. You hesitantly follow him to the roof, he bolts the door shut. As soon as you two are on the roof you can hear screams from other places. You are still shaking, he looks at you and then sits down.

"What happened?" He ask as you are still standing, you are still very afraid.

"B...Bane. He's lettin..letting people do whatever they want.....criminals are taking over." He smiles for a second, you are terrified. By now, the police department is probably taken over by criminals.

"Oh, interesting. I can do whatever I want with no consequences?" You nod and he chuckles. "Cool."  He looks at you again, you don't look at him. You are still scared, you keep replaying in your mind how you almost died. He pats a spot next to him. "Sit down, I really mean it I'm not going to hurt you. I might be a liar, but I wouldn't lie to you." You slowly walk over to where he is sitting, you sit down hesitantly still on edge. You don't know what to say, you are in your head. Crane looks at you as you sit down, you want to trust him, but you know his conditions. He goes to put a hand on your knee but you jump, he laughs slightly.