Two Face's Ending //"Kidnapped" Part 2//

Imagine, it's late around 2:00 am, it's the night before the withdrawal, you are nervous you can seem to go to bed, you hear your door creak open and Two Face enters, what could he want?
___________________________________

An eerie silence fills the room, it's dark but a locked window provides some light because it is a full moon. You are pretty sure it is around 2:00 am, but you can't sleep. You are laying on an old beat up mattress it's uncomfortable but that's not the reason you can't sleep, you can't sleep because in the morning you have to go to the bank and withdrawal all your money and if one thing goes wrong, you will be killed and after this if everything goes smoothly you will be tortured. You want to go home, you want to go back to the way things were before.

You adjust your position on the bed so you are facing the window, you close your eyes tight hoping sleep will find you. After a few minutes you feel a bit drowsy, but it doesn't last long. You hear the sound of keys jangling outside of your door, the door is locked from the outside so for any of your four kidnappers were to enter they would need to unlock the door. Which one would want to see you, Joker probably wants to torture you himself and maybe he's decided to do it early, or maybe Scarecrow decided to experiment on you before the rest can harm you. You hear the key enter the door knob and it twist, you slowly back away towards the wall, you are off the mattress. The door slowly creak open and the man slowly enters, you see the light from the window illuminate the man, it's Two Face.

Why would he be here? He hates you the most, maybe that's why! Maybe he is going to kill you to get it over with. You shake and he looks at you cowering by the wall, he stares for a moment you aren't sure what he is going to do, he half smiles. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything." He says in his usual deep voice.

"Y..you aren't." You say as you slowly calm down, he shakes his head.

"No." With that, you go back on the mattress, Two Face sits down on the end of it, it's silent. You are sitting up and he is to, the moonlight lighting up both of you, but you aren't to sure what to say. You do wonder why he came in, if he doesn't have any malicious intent, then what does he have?

"Is there anything I can do for you?" You ask, Two Face looks at you he looks a little nervous, like he doesn't know what to say, you look down at his hand which is on the mattress, he is tracing his fingers over the fabric.

"Oh, it's just that I...I wanted to make sure you were ok" he stops mid sentence as if he doesn't know what to say, you smile at him.

"Really? I thought you couldn't care less about me" You say in a surprised tone, his expression becomes a bit sad.

"You thought that? Oh. I know I've been a little cold towards you, but I do care about you, more then any of the others at least." As he talks you sit up more, the mattress is small so you two are pretty close. "Actually, that's why I'm here." He pauses as if he is debating saying this next part, you look at him with a gentle not threatening expression, but as soon as he sees it he looks away, you can see his unburnt cheek get red. "I can't stop thinking about you."

Hearing this makes your heart beat a bit fast, you aren't sure how to really react, he is looking away. He seems to be sad though, "Y/N....you are perfect. Your smile, your eyes, your personality, everything. I can't stop thinking about you. I adore you." You listen carefully as he talks, his tone has changed from deep to a very soft saddened one. You don't know why he is upset. "I know you'll never love someone who looks like me, but I just wanted to tell you." You stare at him, he hasn't looked at you since he started talking, you feel such sympathy towards him.

"Please don't think that." You put your hand on his, his burnt side is facing you, his hand is very bumpy when he feels your smooth skin against his he finally looks at you, you are looking down at his hand. "Don't ever think that." It might be weird, but you do feel this attraction towards him, ever since you helped him with an infection. You can hear his deep breathing as your soft thumb caresses his fingers as you hold his hand. You look into his eyes.

"You aren't disgusted by me?" He says in a whisper, you smile and shake your head.

"No." You hand rest on top of his, you see him smile.

"But you're so pretty." Hearing this makes you blush, you can't explain why you get these feelings around a person who was literally was going to murder you a week ago, but you can't help your attraction towards him.

"And I find you attractive, so we're even." He looks at you surprised and you giggle. He hugs you very tightly, you bury your head against his chest and he holds into your back. You can feel his soothing heart beat.

"Y/N, why do you have to be so adorable?" Your heart melts when you hear that, you both slowly pull away from each other's grasp and you both stare into each other's eyes. You are blushing like crazy, and so is he, well the unburnt half. You both just stare, this moment is perfect, the moonlight illuminates both of you, the only sound is both of your faint heart beats. You smile very gently and after seeing it he leans in and kisses you. It's a very shy kiss, you could only kiss the unburnt side of his face so it was a bit abnormal, but you love it. After a moment he pulls away and he laughs. "Sorry about...that." You giggle to and shake your head.

"Don't be sorry, I liked it." You both smile and after a moment you both lay down on the mattress. His arm is holding you tight, and you actually feel safe and less worked up enough to go to bed, you roll over and face him, you place your head under his chin and he rubs your back.

"Try getting some sleep baby, it's pretty late." With each breath you can feel his chest move, it's very soothing, you nod and close your eyes.

"It might be to early for me to be saying this, but I love you." You say muffled because of how close you are to him, he smiles and blushes.

"I love you to gorgeous." He says as he strokes your head down to your mid back, you get that drowsy feeling and fall into a light sleep, before you are fully asleep you hear him say softly,

"You won't wake up in this hell, I promise."
____________________________________
I know this one doesn't have a follow up like the others but I felt like it ended really good without one sorry.