Dr Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow) //"The Green Assassin" Part 4//

(If you don't understand why it's a different character, read A/N 7.I recommend you read A/N 7 before reading any the Green Assassin stories.)

Imagine, today's the day. Your big attack on Gotham. Explosives are rigged around Gotham and two are in Gotham National Bank, you do what you have to do and in the mist of all the chaos you have a run in with Batman, and the infamous Scarecrow.
___________________________________

The day before this one, Wayne Enterprise's headquarters was blown up by The Joker to distract Batman. While that happened you went back to The Black Mask Club (you went back a few times before this) and alerted Roman Sionis that the attack is tomorrow. He sent you some men to get some of the money at the bank everything is set. You have the explosive controls for the bank in your hands, prior to this you held the current Gotham mayor at gun point and forced him to give a message on the news to make Gotham City citizens fearful of you. You make sure everyone who is important to you, like your men and other people you are working with are far away from the sites of the bombs.

Once you hit the button, Gotham lit up! You smile, the bombs are laced with green powder so the flames first start out green. You are at the bank, taking your share of the money and leaving Sionis's men to take the rest. You then go out and laugh and steal a car to the Asylum, you have a plan to let out the inmates, to cause more chaos. You have your men sneak up and kill guards and disable cameras, you let out the inmates. It's perfect. You go behind the building then focus in. You hear a little bit of ruffling. Batman.

"You don't need to hide from me bats I know you're here! Looks like Joker didn't distract you for long." He lands behind you and you turn around, he throws a gas at you to make you blinded. You cover your eyes. "No big deal! I can fight blind!"

"Your working with The Joker, aren't you." He quickly throws you against a wall, you whine and laugh.

"He's working for me..." He kicks you and you smile.

"You see, everyone knows you don't kill. I'm not afraid of you." You jolt up and swiftly throw a grenade, he dodges it. "You must of trained, my men scared you away last time." You try to run and he throws you against the asylum wall again, he holds your there.

"Why are you trying to destroy Gotham!" You giggle and smile wide.

"Becaus-" You are interrupted by a foreign voice, Batman looks and so do you.

"It's been destroyed, she's just trying to collapse it." Batman thinks for a moment you move your hand and punch him hard, the person behind him is wearing a scarecrow like outfit, Batman groans,

"Not him again..." Batman sighs and you look at his eyes to see who is is focused on. You take your gun and go to shoot him, the person in the scarecrow costume releases a mist very close to Batman's face.

"New and improved formula Batman, one you aren't immune to!" He laughs and Batman covers his face but He doesn't seemed to overwhelmed by it so you assume the "improved" spray was just a lie.

"He's working for you to!" You look at him curiously and throw a grenade by Batman when he says this.

"No! I don't know him actually." You shrug as you watch Batman struggle.

"Finally, I'll get my revenge on Batman!" The man says, Batman quickly flings the grenade, it blows up in the air, he stands up.

"Think again Crane." Batman goes after him and not you, you realize that even if Batman gets you, the damage has been done. You have the opportunity to run away, but it's obvious this man needs some help.

"Hey Batman, before you injure this dude, I just want to say-" he looks at you for a moment you take out a small bomb, you aim it right at his face and it goes off. "Run! Quick!" You shout to the man, you run off and climb on top of the building. You help the man. "Follow me, quick." A helicopter is on top of the asylum, you owe him a ride at least. Once in your helicopter, you take a deep breath, Batman goes to grab his grappling hook, but the helicopter is already speeding off, Batman is to late.