A Date To Remember With You

Honey Lemon's POV

After my chat with Gogo, I still can't believe that Tadashi wants me to be with him, tomorrow! Can't stop thinking about! Oh, Tadashi...

I need your love, I need your time

When everything's wrong, you make it right

I feel so high, I come alive

I need to be free with you tonight

I need your love.

This is going to be a blast! Can't wait!

~Next Day, the same time Hiro was preparing~

I'm now ready to go! I put my pink glasses on and took a good look in a full-length size mirror. Almost everything on me is yellow. My handbag and nerdy glasses are pink. So everything is symmetrical.

And since Tadashi's not here yet, I just waited. I wonder how Gogo's going? Well, I hope she will have fun. I will chat with her later.

Knock, knock.

Someone's at the door. I bet it's Tadashi! I rushed to the door and threw it open. I smiled when I saw who it was.

"Hi, Honey," Tadashi said.

"Hey, Dashi," I gushed and blushed.

"So, you ready?"

I nodded. I stepped out the door. Tadashi took my hand and handed me a basket as we strolled to the city.

Once we arrived, we set up the picnic blanket and everything else. We sat down as I rested my head on his shoulder. We are just chatting and you know, predict our future, if ever there will be an us.

Now we are just looking at the clouds that are moving and changing forms before our eyes.

I love looking at clouds because some of them are making pictures like a heart that I can see right now.

"Hey, Dashi," I called for his attention. I gestured to the cloud that I just saw. "See that cloud?"

"Yep, it's a heart," Tadashi remarked. "Soft just like our love."

"Aw, you do believe in love."

"Of course, I do."

After that, he pulled me into a passionate kiss. We pulled away after one minute and blushed hardly.

"I love you, Honey," he whispered to me and smiled.

"I love you, too, Dashi."

This is going to be a date to remember with you.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Love is undefined but is expressed in different ways. -AddictedToAllThings

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)