The Bonding-er-Hangout Spot

Gogo's POV

Why did Hiro gave his time to me instead to Abigail? I can let them talk for a few moments but I guess he wants to go with me. I wanted to protest but I can't. Maybe she'll get... mad?

And this is the weird thing that happened. He accidentally held my hand? Sheesh! But I like it!

Wait a minute, what am I saying again?

He dragged me going out then he held my hand tighter. We ran as fast as we could.

"Are we there yet?" I asked him, panting.

"Almost there," he replied. Oh, good. My legs are kinda tired. Then, we stopped. I guess this is the place, right?

Not! He dug into his bag and handed me a handkerchief and gave to me. I just stared down at it and gave him a questioning look. He smiled and said, "Wrap it around your eyes."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Just because," he responded.

I rolled my eyes and covered them with the handkerchief that Hiro gave me.

Hiro's POV

Yep, I let her do that because what she's going to see is so cool that she's going to scream. Not literally, though.

I can see that she struggling to tie it around her so I helped her. When she's ready, I held her hands again and guided her.

"Why are you doing this, anyway," Gogo asked me. "And why are you holding my hands?"

I stared at her and told her, "Do you want to wander off on your with the blindfold on?"

She shook her head and we continued. A minute later we already arrived. I went to her back to untie the blindfold.

"Are we here?" she asked.

I took it off and said, "Yep, we're here."

Gogo's POV

So he took the blindfold off my eyes and I was amazed on what I saw. We are on a bridge and under it is a river. Every end of the bridge has cherry blossoms.

"Wow," I mumbled. "I've never seen anything so..."

"So what?"

"Wonderful."

I saw Hiro grin and came closer to me. What is he going to do now? And hey, he has the most beautiful brown eyes.

"Go Go," he said.

"Yes?"

"Do you like it?"

"Um, yeah, surprisingly."

"Do you want this to be our bonding spot?"

My eyes widened. Seriously, are we friends or more than just friends?

But instead I answered, "Why not?"

Or it can also be our hangout spot sometimes. I glanced at my surroundings. Oh, I love this place. It's nothing beyond compare.

"Well, would you look at the time," Hiro interrupted. "Five minutes before time. Guess we better go, huh?"

"I guess so."

We went back in the building and walked down to our next class, chemistry. Hmm. I know I'm not a chemist but I guess I have to take the subject, then.

We arrived together with Hiro at the room and guess who we saw.

Honey Lemon.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)