Gone Egg Hunting (Easter Special)

SURPRISE!!! Here's an Easterly chapter just for you guys! This is not—I repeat—NOT related to the story. I'm just making this for today's occasion because Jesus has already resurrected. Plus, I was just thunderstruck with the idea.

I really have no clue if Hirogo will be made here but...

Surprise, surprise!

So cheerie-o and Happy Easter!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

"Have you hidden them yet, bud?" asked Hiro to Baymax. The two of them had planned an egg hunt for tomorrow's occasion.

"I'm just going to hide this last one," he informed him. He hid the egg near the table which it can be seen. "How did I do?"

Hiro looked around. Baymax is not really good at hiding stuff.

Why?

Because if you can imagine, the eggs are still visible and anyone can find them easily! Even a two-year-old!

Hiro chuckled. He gathered up all the eggs and put it in the basket that Baymax carried. Now, he hid the eggs and this time, even trickier for them to find. Baymax followed him all around the café. After forty-five minutes, they finished placing them.

"That should do it," Hiro muttered to himself. "Now listen to me, Baymax. Don't tell anyone where I hid the eggs. Just us."

"Will that improve your emotional state?" asked Baymax. Hiro smiled at him.

"But there's still something missing," he wondered out loud. He took one look at Baymax. A brilliant idea was struck in Hiro's head.

"As for you big guy, I'm going to let you wear something," he teased. Hiro went down and Baymax pursued him

~

"So, where are the eggs?" Fred whined to Hiro excitedly.

Hiro made a motion to zipper his mouth. Fred groaned.

"Okay, if today's Easter," Gogo pointed out. "Then where's the Easter bunny?"

Honey Lemon agreed. "Yeah, where and who is the Easter bunny?"

Hiro smirked and Gogo rolled her eyes. "Behind you," he said.

He crossed his arms as they turned around and saw Baymax wearing a bunny costume.

"Hello," he greeted them. "I am Baymax, your Easter bunny for today."

Everyone laughed. Hiro soon started the Egg Hunt. Everyone scrambled to find the eggs lying around. After one hour, they had every egg they sought. Except, Gogo who is still trying to reach for the egg that Hiro put in a very high shelf.

"So, how many did you get?" Hiro asked them.

"I got three of them," said Wasabi.

"I got two," said Fred, juggling them up.

"And I got four," said Honey happily.

"Lucky for you, you're tall," Wasabi commented. Honey giggled.

Hiro calculated the eggs that were collected by her friends. He was certain that he hid ten eggs but where was the last one?

"Hey, Gogo," Fred called to her. "How many did you get?"

"Nothing," she replied. She was having a hard time getting the last egg but she was almost there. She stood up on a stool, trying to get the egg. "As soon as I get this one."

"Wow," complimented Wasabi. "Never knew you'd do everything to get it, huh?"

"Of course I will do everything to get this!" Gogo exclaimed. She reached for it and gasped, "I got it!"

But what she didn't know that the stool that she was standing on was already leaning. Just like that, it fell and Gogo almost crashed to the floor. Thanks to Hiro, he caught Gogo and was carried in bridal style. Both of them just stared one another, blushed and chuckled nervously.

"This is awkward," she told him.

Hiro couldn't help himself but blush harder and bit his lip. "You can say that again." He finally let go of her and they heard their friends snicker.

"This is going to be the photo of the year," Honey teased.

Hiro and Gogo tensed up a bit because they knew right away that Honey Lemon took a photo of them.

"How many eggs did you hide anyway, Hiro?" Gogo asked casually.

"I hid ten," he replied. "And lucky you, you got the last one."

"So what do we do with them?" asked Fred.

"I suggest that you open them," the Easter bunny, er, Baymax suggested.

"Can we?" Honey said. Hiro nodded.

All of them cracked the egg open. All of them got sweets and some tokens form Hiro and Baymax. They thanked him and Baymax. Every eye was on Gogo right now.

"Aren't you going to open that?" Wasabi asked her.

She was struggling to crack open the egg. "I am going to open this. As soon as I figure out how to open this." After one minute, she gave up and complained, "Ugh, why this egg won't open?"

"Can I open it for you?" Hiro offered. Gogo sighed and handed the egg to him.

"You don't break this one, silly," he said.

Gogo raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Everyone gathered around them as Hiro twisted the egg. As it was opened, there was Baymax egg. He took it out and opened it. He took out the inside of it. Fred was on the egg and he handed the Baymax egg to Baymax. So for short, it was a nestling doll. Or nestling egg. Every egg was painted a picture of them, as an ordinary person and a hero.

"Wow, Hiro," said Gogo, feeling amazed. "How did you make this?"

Hiro beamed. "I just remembered Tadashi giving me a gift with a lot of wrappers until I got to the core."

"It's actually nice," Honey said. "Do we need to keep them?"

Hiro nodded. "At least we can remember how different we are as a student of SFIT and as a hero if San Fransokyo."

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)