What's That Feeling?

Gogo's POV

"So," Honey asked. "What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Well," I slowly said. "It's actually about Hiro."

Honey's face lit up. "Ooh! Tell me."

"I will tell you," I assured. "If you promise not breathe a word to anyone on this. I really mean, anyone."

She stuck out her pinky and I did the same. We hooked them up and she said, "Promise."

I began telling her everything. "Every single day, I feel that my friendship with Hiro is turning into something else."

"Hmm... Love?"

"I guess so and it's sounds very crazy. Trust me when I tell you this Honey but I really can't fall for a guy who's just one of my best friend. Do you think it's possible?

"In my opinion, falling for a guy who's just one of your best friend is pretty okay when you hang out with him every single day. Of course, there's a part where in you already treated him like a brother. Just look at me and Tadashi."

"I did treat him like my brother. And yes, you two are so close. Plus, I really can't accept myself if I loved Hiro more than a friend. But there's something I don't get here."

"Hey, don't pressure yourself out. Besides, it will take you time to sort things out of your own."

Maybe she's right. It will maybe take me time to sort things out.

"What's really confusing in my part is this: If that friend of yours loved you from the start, did you love him back at the first place?"

She gasped. "Well, that's a little hard to swallow but to be honest, I don't really know the answer to your query."

My eyes widened. "Huh? How come?"

"I know I'm a love expert, Gogo and that doesn't mean I am a love expert, doesn't mean I know every single thing about it."

Just great. Now, how will I know if I already feel it or something? Ever since Hiro came to me, my life was already in a mix of blur, slight headaches and most of all, the confusion.

"The only advice I can give you is," Honey spoke. "To trust your feelings from the heart and let your wisdom and self-conscience work on this."

I sighed. "Thanks for the advice."

She grinned. "Anything for you."

I now looked at Hiro who was having a great time of his life with his brother, Wasabi and Fred. When they were done, we skated back where we came from.

During the whole trip going to the cafe, Hiro and I stayed silent. We never talked nor went near each other, for now which is very strange. I wanted my mind to be clear. I wanted just to be me and my thoughts.

To be honest, I don't believe in love. It's more like a stupid thing to do in the world and that's the last thing on my mind. Sure, I liked him but like and love are two different things. And right now, these questions are popping up in my mind, making me more confused than ever.

Did I ever love him?

Did he ever love me?

Is it fine to love someone who's you best friend?

Am I ready to accept love in my life for others?

I really don't know the answers to these. And if these questions will go crazy, I swear, I will kill myself, literally.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)