Let's Have a Girl to Girl Chat

Gogo's POV

Did I really did that? To Hiro? Well, that is kind of sweet of me. Now I feel sort of nervous now. Since I did it, I will not dare show up to him on Monday at school.

I went to the kitchen and on the fridge was a posted note from my mom. She said that she'll be home late. Okay? I think I will have some me time?

I folded the note and our doorbell rang. Who could that be? Hiro? I think not. He's maybe recovering from the kiss I gave him earlier.

I went to our front door and opened it. Okay, it's just Honey Lemon?

"Hi," she said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"I think you need someone to talk to right now, like me."

Of course, I do want to talk to her. But why didn't she tell me? I let her in and led her to my room so that it will be private.

"So, how did go?" Honey asked me all of the sudden while she threw her stuff on my bed.

"Um, it's like a weird mix of awkwardness, scariness, caring, and I don't know, admission and another awkwardness?" I told her.

"Whoa, whoa, wait. What was that you last said?"

"Another awkwardness?"

"Before that."

"Admission?"

"Tell me all about it."

My eyes widened. I will never going to tell her about it. Tell that I kissed him.

"Pretty please?" she pleaded.

"I will never-"

"With honey on top? I am you only girlfriend in the group, remember?"

She always keeps on saying that to me! Well, I sometimes treated her like my own sister since I don't have any siblings around.

"Fine," I said at last.

Honey squealed with the high-pitched voice and gave me a big bear hug. She released me and started talking. I really told her everything. Except the part that I did it to Hiro.

"Is that all?" she asked, making sure I didn't left out an important event. I nodded in response. But there is this very suspicious look in her face. "I think you left out something," she said, trying me to get talking.

"I didn't leave anything. I promise," I lied.

She came near me. "I think not."

"I promise you, Honey Lemon. No more, no less. Well, except the part when after he took me home and I kissed on the cheek and-" I let out a sharp gasp and clapped a hand on my mouth.

"Wait, Hiro kissed you on the cheek?" asked Honey, trying to make sure.

"No! It's the other way around!" I exclaimed.

"Oh," she mumbled while nodded, her face dropping. "I'm sooo proud of you!" she exclaimed and hugged me tight.

"Uh-huh," I muttered.

She finally let me go and checked the time. "Oh, looky look! I think I'd better go now. See you on Monday?"

"Sure, see you."

Honey picked up her bag and called up to her. "Honey, don't ever tell anyone about this, okay?"

She sent me a smile. "I promise. Bye!"

Then she closed the door in my room shut. I laid down on the bed, trying to get over the embarrassing thing I did to Hiro. That's not a good move, Gogo. Next time, better think of the possible consequences of your action before doing it.

Lesson. Learned!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)