Meet Abigail

Hiro's POV

After we finished our lunch, Gogo and I went to stop by in our lockers. Since there is still thirty minutes more before our next class, I think this is it.

I closed my locker shut and I was surprised to see Abigail. As always, she is on her quite heavy make-up. I don't know why she is trying to impress me with her beauty looks but that's not gonna work for me.

"Hi Hiro," she said sweetly.

"Uh, hi," I said. I turned to Gogo. She was reading her class schedule. She glanced up and I introduced her to Abigail.

"Hi," she greeted her.

"Why hello," Abigail greeted her back. "New student aren't ya?"

"Yep. You got it," said Gogo.

"If you don't mind, can I talk to Hiro for a while? It's important."

What is it now? I don't want to talk to her. Not now! I need to be with Gogo now. I still need to show her something that will amaze her.

"Sure," Gogo said. "I don't mind."

Abigail raised and eyebrow and asked her one more time, "Are you sure?"

Before she could speak, I stepped in front of her and told Abigail, "I don't feel like talking right now, Abby."

"Huh? Why not?" she asked.

I gulped. "Because I, uh, you know," I stuttered. I glanced at Gogo then back to Abigail. Then, I continued, "I'm quite—"

"Busy," she finished for me. "Well, I guess I don't want to ruin your busy days."

I stepped aside so that Gogo will see her and continued, "Then, I will talk to you later when you're not so..." She glared at Gogo . "Busy. Good-bye!" And she walked away.

I know what she's thinking. Since I was with Gogo today, I think she wants me to go out with her. Just to get rid of Gogo and ruin the friendship we started three days ago.

"Hey," I called Gogo's attention. "I'm really sorry about Abigail."

She smiled weakly. "It's fine. I know she wants to hang out with you so badly."

"So anyways," I changed the subject. "Since there is still twenty minutes left, wanna go somewhere?"

"Maybe," she replied. "I don't know."

I beamed at her, grabbed her hand and went through the door. Woah, what? The hands? Never mind.

"Where are we going?" she asked me.

"You'll see," I answered.

I will take her to that one place that I always wanted to go.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)