Movie Date

This chapter is dedicated to the writers who have this part in the stories they made. I have read some Hirogo stories who have these kind of chapters. I was inspired to create this one, so there.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Hiro's POV

Yes! She agreed! I told her that because I wanted her to have one good scare. Since Tadashi is always telling untrue stories about us, dating (At least he doesn't know they place we go after we had lunch and I swear not to breathe a word to anyone except Gogo.), Aunt Cass wanted to meet her. He also asked permission from her, too, that if she could have a relationship with Honey Lemon. My aunt allowed him, as long as he focus on his studies.

And one more thing why. Since Gogo and I know each other really well and also I've been hanging out with her a lot I think this is the right time tell her how I feel, ever since I met her. I've been waiting for time to give it to me and I guess it was time. To tell her tomorrow.

~Next Day around 12:45 p.m.~

 Everything's all set. The movie, food, everything. But something's missing. The light bulb lit up inside my head. I went upstairs and guess who was neatly dressed?

"Wow, Tadashi," I stated. "You look very..." And my voice trailed off.

"'Very' what?" he asked me.

"Very good looking," I finished my sentence.

He smiled. "Thanks, little bro," he said as he ruffled my hair before going. Then he stopped short and gave his last words to me. "Oh, and by the way, have fun on your date." And he headed down.

I just shrugged and recalled his last word. Date? Seriously? Okay, I admit it's more like a date but no. It's not.

I went to my space and got a pillow. I buried my face into it and inhaled the sweet scent of gummy bears.  My personal fragrance. I quickly went down and set it on the chair. Now everything's all set. If my hunch is correct, she is going to bury her face on that pillow and have a good scream.

Look at the time! Five minutes left. I think I should prepare myself.

~1:05~

It's already 1:05 p.m. I just hope she doesn't get lost. I waited for ten minutes more. Still no sign of her. I marched down and headed to the door. I got around the block and I accidentally bumped on someone.

"Hey," I yelled. "Watch where you're going!"

She got up and apologized. When I saw her face. I just stood there, staring at Gogo like an idiot.

"Hiro?" she snapped. I shook my head. Are you really that focused on her beauty, Hiro?

"Hi, Gogo," I finally sputtered. "I didn't know you're already coming."

She smiled and asked, "Are you anxious that I won't come?" I nodded.

She put one hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry," she told me.

"I'm sorry, too," I said. "Accidents happen all the time."

"True."

"So, shall we?"

She nodded. I grabbed her hand. Hiro, really? But I don't mind. As we entered into the café, I looked around to find Aunt Cass.

"Aunt Cass?" I called for my most favorite aunt in the world.

"Yes, dear?" she also called back. I pulled Gogo to my side and introduced her.

"Wow, you look as cute as him!" Aunt Cass gushed. We blushed at the same time.