Are You Leaving So Soon?

~One Week After the Graduation~

"Got everything you need?" Gogo's mom checked. Her daughter nodded. They are just going away for one month because they have to settle some matter with her father in Hongdon.

Her mother checked the time on her wrist watch. "Well the taxi isn't here yet, so let's just wait for a few minutes."

"Okay mom," she answered. Gogo really wished that Hiro was here to bid her good-bye to him for now. But she guessed that he's not coming. Of course she didn't tell him so because he might be surprised. Surprisingly, someone knocked on the door.
"Gogo, can you get that please," her mom instructed.

"Sure thing," she answered.

She walked over the door and opened it. She was startled to see Hiro.

"Hey Gogo," he said warmly.

"Uh, hi Hiro," she said. "Never knew you'd come."

"Can I come in? And can we talk about something?" asked Hiro.

"Mom," Gogo called out. "Can Hiro come in for a while?"

"Sure honey," her mom said. As she said it, Hiro came in. Gogo told her mother that they'll be upstairs. Fortunately, her mom agreed. When they have arrived, they sat down on Gogo's bed.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Gogo asked him.

"I was wondering if," Hiro blurted out. "We could hang out now?"

"Oh," Gogo mumbled. "I would love to go but my mom and I are going back home to Hongdon to settle some things with my father."

"Wait," asked Hiro. "You're going there, like now?"

She nodded. "But don't worry, I'll be back."

"How long will you be there?"

"Just one month. And when I go back here, I promise that we can hang out."

"Why didn't you even tell me?"

"Oh Hiro, I'm sorry. It's just that my dad called mom just yesterday morning and everything was a rush."

"So, that's why you haven't got tell me?"

Gogo nodded. "I'm so sorry. But I really pinky promise that I'll be back."

"Promise?"

Gogo smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I promise."

When Gogo was already called, they went downstairs. Hiro helped them. As soon as they were done, Hiro gave Gogo a Come back to me soon look. She smiled and pulled him again into a warm hug. A tear rolled down on her face. She really hated herself when she will cry. Especially in front of a boy.

"Hiro, I-I promise," she sniffed. "I'll be back soon. Of course, we can text with each other, right?"

"Yeah, I know," he mumbled and they pulled away. "So I guess this is good-bye for now?"

She sent him a very warm smile. "Good-bye for now. I will be back real soon."

She stepped away from Hiro and took a step going to the taxi. Hiro bit his lip and became fidgety. "Gogo!" he called her name as he ran to her. Gogo turned around and she was quite startled because something was on her lips. She gave it back and they pulled away.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she said. When they were finally done, she went in the taxi. As soon as she went in, she looked at the window and she saw Hiro waving at him and she waved back. Soon, he was completely out of sight.

They both know deep within that they will reunite by two weeks which is not long. No one will break that love that they started way back then.

Like forever.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~  

I cannot believe I almost cried while writing this one. Oh, please. I'm not a teeny weeny baby!

So that's the last straw of the story. Now all you need to do is to wait for my last words which I'm going to post it with just a snap of a finger. I might mention some of you peeps so watch out!

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories

☀Follow me (Your choice.)