Hiro's Decision

The story has 5-15 parts more to go (including the last A/N). So I'm certain that I can finish this by next month. Let's say second week of May.

So many of you vote for Gogo, huh? Let's see if your guesses are correct. *evil smile*

Spoiler alert: Short chapter!

Cheerie-o!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~  

~Thursday, February 12~

Hiro's POV

Two more days until the dance and I'm still not close on finding my partner. Truth is, I want Gogo to be my partner but she haven't talked to me ever since last month. I want to ask her now but whenever I think about it, I panic inside. Whatever have I been doing? Sulking, that's what!

I was about to go to my lab when I nervously looked around for Gogo. Maybe she'd gone somewhere. i sighed in disappointment. I headed there alone. But guess who I ran into?

"Lonely?" Abigail asked me. I nodded. She gave gave me a quick hug. "Poor you."

I just gave her a weak smile. Now that I have thought of it, I think I know who will be my partner.

I went to my lab and Abigail followed me. As I worked for the chip I was planning to put on Baymax, I was thinking of asking her like now. It's already getting near and I'm not showing up with out a partner. who knows? This might turn out good, right?

I took a deep breath and stopped working. "Um, Abigail," I called for her attention since she was busy with her gadget.

"Yes, Hiro?"

I bit my lip. "Will you be with me at the dance on Saturday?"

She let out a sharp gasp. "Yes!" she exclaimed. "Yes, I will!" She went near me and hugged me tightly like there was no forever. "I promise that you and I will have a great time at the dance," she added.

Honestly speaking, I don't feel comfortable with Abigail around. I wish I asked Gogo and not her! But will not dare breathe a word that I already had a partner on the dance. Not even to my own brother.

What have I done?

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Check out my other stories and:

Follow me (Your choice.)