On Our Way

Hiro's POV

I cannot believe Tadashi had another prank on me. Again! How did I know that? Did you see the wink, the smirk on the face? And did you also hear him snicker? When he tricks me, he can sometimes do that.

Anyways, I also went downstairs, bringing Baymax in the luggage to have breakfast. Aunt Cass gave me my snack and said, "Boys, don't be too naughty. I don't want to happen what you did last year." The she turned to me and pinched my cheek. "Especially, you."

Okay, that hurts. I want to say "ow" but I didn't say so because Baymax will be activated.

We were set to go now and Aunt Cass gave us a hug. But I gave her a "last hug" before leaving. Just in time, too. The bus stopped to pick us up. We got in. There, I saw Wasabi, Fred and Honey Lemon. I waved at them and they waved back. Then, Tadashi and I went just at the back where Honey, Wasabi and Fred are sitting.

"So, Hiro," Fred started. "How was your vacation?"

"Great," I responded. "What about you guys?"

"Well, it's more than great," said Honey. "It was wonderful! I just made another experiment."

"Do show us some other time," Wasabi begged.

"Of course," Honey approved.

Then the bus half stopped in a bus stop. Then, the girl with a purple streak in her bangs got in and looked for an empty seat. Wait. A girl with a purple streak in her bangs? She looks familiar. Before I knew it, she was sitting beside me! Chills to the bones! I didn't know there was an empty seat beside me! She saw my face and asked, "You look familiar." I gulped.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)