Epilogue

Ahahahaha, Aurora tricked you! So technically, this isn't yet the A/N. And I promise that my final words of this book is just a tap of a finger so hang on tight!

The pic I attached is sooooooooo kawaii! Found it on Tumblr.

Cheerie-o everyone!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~  

~7 Years Later~

"Come on, Hiro," Gogo called to his husband. "We're already running late!"

"I know, I know," Hiro called back to her. Their batch in high school is going to have a reunion in SFIT. Supposedly, they should have been there earlier but since Hiro is still a night owl, they've been delayed.

You know what, Hiro," she scowled. "I think I should tattle on you every time we will go somewhere important."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Now come on."

They both piled up in the car and Hiro drove all the way to SFIT. The whole was silent, though. After 30 minutes, they finally arrived. Sure, they haven't seen the place in the past two years but they are glad that they visited their former school.

It was not long when Honey Lemon and Tadashi saw them along with Wasabi, Fred and Abigail. They gang was again reunited. They did a group hug and a groufie. As always, Honey Lemon held the camera.

"I cannot believe that you two couples," Fred pointed out. "Are brothers and sisters-in-law, whatsoever."

Abigail laughed. "Yeah. It's quite a coincidence that your friend became your sister."

"We know, right?" Tadashi said.

"Do you two have any plans?" asked Honey.

"Um, yeah," Wasabi blurted out. "No wonder Abby and I are already engaged."

Gogo gasped and gave her friend a hug. "I'm so proud of you!"

Abigail smiled. "Why thank you."

Hiro grabbed Gogo's arm. He told everyone that they'll be going somewhere in the scbool ground. When they already headed out, they veered right.

"Where are we going, Hiro?" Gogo asked.

"You know what," replied Hiro. "Just wear this one, wrap it around your eyes and I'll take you there."

With a handkerchief, Hiro wrapped Gogo's eyes so that she cannot see where they're going. As he did it, those memories of the past when they were in senior high flooded back on Hiro. When he successfully tied it on Gogo, he took her hands and headed to the bridge. Once they have arrived, he took the piece of cloth off Gogo's eyes and her eyes sparkled when she saw a perfect view.

"So," Gogo started talking. "I guess we're back two years ago."

"Yes. Yes we are," said Hiro.

She smiled. "And I cannot believe that it's still alive until now. You know, the trees, the water below, everything."

"Yep," Hiro described. "Just like our love used to be."

Gogo blushed and giggled. "You know what Hiro, I don't need a specific place to show my love to you."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because," she explained briefly. "There's no place I'd rather be than with you, no matter where we are."

Hiro smiled. "You're my one and only, Gogo."

Without any warning, Hiro gave Gogo a kiss on the lips. She automatically gave it back. When they pulled away, Gogo gave him a hug.

"I love you, Hiro."

"I love you too, Gogo."

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~  

That's the wrap, everyone!

All you have to do now is swipe from right to left if you're on mobile. If you're on the web, better click that next part right there or if that button is unavailable yet, go to your notifs. But if it isn't unavailable yet, I'm still doing something like editing a photo.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Check out my other stories and:

Follow me (Your choice.)