A Brother's Prank

Tadashi's POV

I woke up bright and early with Baymax in his luggage. I got up and I can see Hiro still asleep. He is not really an early bird. Alarm clocks don't work for him even a hundred of them will ring at once. Unless...

I quickly showered and put on my clothes. Still, Hiro is sleeping. There is a smirk on this face. I tiptoed to his bed, as if I'm a monster to scare him. Then, I started shaking him and said, "Hey, bro. Wake up. Time to go."

He yawned and mumbled, "Go where?"

"To school?" I told him.

"It can wait," he groaned and went back to sleep.

It can wait, huh? Ha! I will trick him! I singsonged to him like, "Uh-oh. I think I see Aunt Cass coming up here, and boy, does she look mad. Didn't you know that you will be grounded in everything for a year if you are late?"

"What?!" he exclaimed.

My plan worked! Well, it's just a little prank. He woke up in alarm, believing what I said is true. When you really trust someone, you will believe them easily, even though it's only a joke. I am snickering at my made up wake up call. That's not all. He fell on the ground and Baymax was activated.

"Good morning, Hiro," he greeted. "And you, too, Tadashi."

"Yeah, morning," said Hiro.

"I heard a thud a while ago. What seems to be the trouble?" he asked Hiro.

"Nothing. I just fell. That's all."

"In a scale of one to ten, how would you-"

Before he could finish, I pulled him aside. I sort of winked at him and he nodded. He got a clue what I'm doing. Then I whisper-shouted, "We're satisfied with your care." And he retreated back to his luggage.

"Ha. Ha. Ha," Hiro said. "Not funny, bro."

I smirked at him. "Hurry up," I told him. "Don't want to be late."

Before I went down, I stopped on my tracks and added, "And, Hiro, could you please Baymax when head downstairs? I have to do something with him at the lab."

"Sure thing," he replied.

While I was going downstairs, I hoped that this school year will be much better than last year's.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)