Pillow day 15

Marinette POV

I rocked back and forth in the rocking chair of the nursery me and Dick designed. I smiled looking at it with warmth in my heart as I rubbed my my stomach feeling my baby softly kick. I looked at what was in my lap. Multiple colored threads a pillow, needle and a design I made for the pillow.

Once. I started it I knew wouldn't until it was finished so I am taking this time to just simply relax. Dick was at work as a detective then go on patrol for Nightwing so he wouldn't be back for a few hours. I took a sip of the drink Damian brought me. He had become very fond of me and even more protective of me when I became pregnant.

I then threaded the needle and started the design on the pillow. I worked and only stopped to eat, drink, sleep and use the bathroom. When I finished I smiled at seeing it.

Before

After

On one side and on the other

I smiled at it while holding it up

I smiled at it while holding it up. It was perfect. I looked around and saw it was dark outside and the lights were on. I sighed knowing I lost track of time. I got up slowly since I was stiff from sitting for such a long time. I started to walked over to the crib when I gasped. I dropped the pillow on to the ground holding my stomach and supporting myself with the dresser. I felt something wet between my legs and that's when I knew it was time.

Dick Pov

I was talking with my family about the me becoming a dad soon with them being aunts and uncles. Jason had just made a joke about teaching my bundle of joy how to shot a gun when I heard Marinette.

"DICK!" I ran to the nursery and saw her panting. She looked at me holding stomach leaning on the dresser heavily. "It's time. The baby is coming." I ran to her but slipped. I looked and saw it was a pillow it was the one she was working on when I got home a half an hour ago. I got up grabbed it and tossed it in the crib as I hurried over to her.

I supported her and looked to see my family looking at us bewildered. I glared at them then opened my open. "Why are you all standing there looking like bats lost in daylight? Grab our bags get the ready move!" They seemed to get through to them since they started to run around either helping or panicking. Plus Alfred wasn't here since he was visiting the queen of england who was very close and long friend of his.

When we finally got to the hospital after Marinette who was in labor screamed hundreds of threats at everyone if they didn't get her to the hospital before the baby was born. We had a baby girl and we named her Aruora Mary Penny Grayson-Wayne. Mary for my mother and Penny for Marinette adoptive mother who helped her out if the toxic environment she was in when she was in high school.

When we brought her home and put her in her crib for the first time. She snuggled up to the pillow Marinette had embroidered for her. I smiled knowing that she would keep for all times since it would hold a special place in her heart.

This is Aruora

None of the pictures are mine I got them off of the internet

None of the pictures are mine I got them off of the internet. I hoped you liked it.