Spy say 18

Marinette POV

I sighed looking at my class not sure what to do. I mean I could call my dad and tell him what's going on but I didn't want to bother him with my problems. I was going to go live with him during the summer. So that would be nice but I will miss living in the hotel with Chloe. We have had so much fun with sleepovers.

Bruce POV

I packed back and forth muttering and making sure everything was perfect. Since my little girl was coming home and I don't have the slightest clue if she's okay or not since she made me promise in front of the family to not spy on her in anyway shape or form.

Which to be honest has been driving me up the wall. I don't know if she is okay or not. If she needs help or not and it doesn't that she changed her name while she is in Paris so if I even wanted to spy on her it wouldn't work. I don't know the name she chose at all making me even more anxious. Or the school she is going to since it's public and in a very populated area in France. Who have a different camera and communication set up then her in the us.

Marinette POV

I just got off the plane and got my luggage when I saw dad and my family. I smiled at them excited to see them after months of not seeing them. And I knew dad was going bonkers not being able to spy  on me. I even took another precautions and hacked the batcomputer making it so he would have to get through my hacking which is very difficult. I took a deep breath and cupped my hands around my mouth before shouting.

"Hey Dad, Acrobat, Street rat, zombie, brother, blondie, shadow and racecar!" I watched when they whipped their heads around to see where my voice came from. I watched as their faces brightened up and whispers of the Gotham angel has returned.

"Blueberry/pixiepop/midnight/Martha/bluebell/blue/sweety!" I giggled and watched as they raced over. But Dick got to me first causing him to scoop me up and ran off with me. I was giggling the entire time since this was really funny. I listened as the rest of my family yelled and complained to Dick and they chased him with me in his arms. Not giving away any hints that he would put me down any time soon.

Dick Pov

I snickered as my family chased me since I had Martha. Or as she prefers in Paris, France Marinette. I chuckled seeing Bruce struggle keeping his promise to her which was funny to watch. But the girl was irasistable. Causing her family me and everyone chasing me to feel very protective of her. And wanting to spend a lot a lot a lot of time with her. The only problem with that we fight over her.

She laughs at this and teases us but it's fun. I hold her tight and see the car I arrived in since I drove in from Bludhaven parked and ready for a speedy get away. I look behind me to see i have a daily good amount of distance between me and my family. So I run a little faster and get to my car. I unlocked it out Martha in the the passenger side. Then got to the driver side started the car. Then made sure we both were buckled then I stepped on it. Racing away with my little sister.

"So how's school at France Dupont?" I ask her as I drive away knowing I am going to have to find a good hiding spot so Timmy or anyone in our family can't find us easily.

"Hey I never told you what school I go to. Only my first new name there. You've been spying on me haven't you Dick." I gulped but nodded I heard huffed and felt her glare aimed at me.

"Can you blame me? I'm your big brother I wanted to make sure your safe and happy." I said trying to defend myself.

"True as that might be I went to Paris so I get away from how protective you and the rest of our is of me. You guys would always spy on me here. So I went to Paris and it took a lot of work for that to happen." I apologised understanding her reasoning. Along with planning to talk to my family about this seeing she left to get away from us. I don't know she will do when she starts to date me, Jason, Tim, Damian and Bruce to scare the all the boys away. And I didn't want to lose my little sister.