Thirteen

~Emma's POV~

Henry and Hannah are happily riding ponies. They wave happily and I smile back. I take as many pictures as I can of them and freeze when I feel arms wrap around me from behind. What is up with her today? I don't know why, but all of my hate and past angers towards her evaporates. I guess it's because of the happy atmosphere. Regina sits her chin on my shoulder and watches the kids along with me.

"Aren't you supposed to be starting the contest?" I ask. She nods her head and I know because I can feel it on my shoulder.

"I need you to do something for me." She kisses my neck and releases me. She stands beside me and our eyes never leave the kids as we speak.

"Hola momma!" Henry yells.

"Hola Henry!" She smiles back.

"Momma? Can I have the pony? Mommy already said no." Hannah pouts.

"We'll see!" Regina says back to her. Hannah cheers thinking that's a yes.

"Really?!" I snap. She looks at me and shrugs as if she's unfazed.

"I've spoiled my little prince for four years. It's only fair that I spoil my princess."

"But with a pony?" I scoff.

"Calm down Mijah. I'll probably get her like a huge pony toy or something." Regina shrugs. I look at her and shake my head. "What?"

"Nothing. What is it that you want me to do?" I ask.

"We need one more person to play." She smiles at me with pleading eyes.

"Gina..." I whine.

"Now you definitely have to do it after calling me that." She winks.

"And what if I say no?"

"I am your boss' boss." She shrugs.

"Are you seriously blackmailing me?"

"I've been trying to do that ever since you stepped foot in town, but you're lucky that you have custody over Hannah." She rolls her eyes. I give her an uneasy look and she chuckles. "Fine, let's make a deal." I shrug and think for a moment.

"If I win...you spend the night this weekend." I smirk.

"And if you lose...you have to do what I say whenever I say for two weeks." I think about it for a moment. "Deal?" She asks with a smile. I nod and lean over she meets me halfway and pecks my lips.

"Deal." I smile with a goofy grin.

~Regina's POV~

"What are we doing?" I ask feeling confused. This whole night is just weird. She shrugs.

"Stop questioning things and just go with the flow." She sounds like a damn hippie. I grab her by the wrist and drag her towards the apple bobbing area. Emma looks so unsure. She frowns and gives a small smile as many people wave towards her.

"August! I found a partner for you." I yell over to him. August stands up from his barrel and waves at Emma. Emma gives a big smile.

"I think you've already lost the bet!" She walks over to August and gives him a big hug.

So, the teams consists of Ruby and Graham. I had no idea that Graham was here. Belle and Mary Margret, David and Killian, Geppetto and Archie, Zelena and Kat, and Emma and August.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask. Everyone nods with smiles. "On your Mark...get set...go!"

The crowd cheers as they watch the contest unfold. I have to admit that it's funny. Archie has a hard time seeing because he doesn't have his glasses on and to top it off, his makeup is running. Kat's wig fell in the water and Zelena toppled over in hysteria. Ruby, Graham, August, and Emma are doing perfectly fine. At least if Emma wins she'll have apple cider waiting for me when I spend the night. Yum! The crowd cheers on the two teams that only have a few apples left. The lesser the apples, the harder it gets.