Twenty

~Emma's POV~

I feel this tingling sensation on the lower half of my body. It tickles, causing me to twitch slightly. But then, it starts to feel so good that I have to snap my eyes awake. Regina is giving me one of her annual blow jobs. That's as far as we get when it comes to sex.

"What time is it?" I groan and grab at some of her hair.

"10...I'm only doing this because you wouldn't wake up." Regina stops what she's doing leaving me rock hard.

"It's 10 in the morning?!" I snap. Ughh I hate myself. I'm missing work.

"Don't worry. I already told Ashley that you weren't coming in today." She shrugs.

"What about the kids? I feel bad that you had to get them ready alone." I whimper.

"They were actually really good today and I sent the babies to Johanna and Aurora's because I'm not dealing with them." Regina lays beside me and gives me a loving smile. Oh, I love her so much.

"Well I need to work. That party costed us a fortune and I owe you a ring." I smile.

"The ring can wait. The kids come first and so does your health. You over work yourself baby, everything's fine." She reassures me with a gentle hand to my cheek. I hum and melt into the embrace, taking in all the love she has.

"It definitely wont be when we will possibly have more. You do realize that we need to move because this house won't cut it." I explain to her.

"Mmmhmmm. We will be fine I promise." She says again. She seems very sure so I just let it go.

She begins to rub her hand down my abs softly. I love the feeling of her soft fingers on my skin; it does wonders. She ignites every nerve she passes by. I grab her by the hips and swiftly swing her on top of me. She giggles and proceeds to straddle me.

"Don't pee in me." She laughs.

"Aaaaawwwww!" I pout. She glares at me then squeezes my breast as punishment. She sinks her nails in but it only causes me to moan like a girl. She smirks and releases her grip slightly.

"You like that don't you?" She teases with an evil smile.

"Regina..." I warn. "Keep it up and I will pee in you."

"That's fine." She shrugs and squeezes the other breast again. She's totally bluffing and I won't take that chance because she will kill me. Before she can get to the next breast, I push my body down in the mattress just a bit. I aim at her center and smash it through. She's so damn tight! How?!

It feels so good to be inside her. She arches her back and bites on her lip with much force. Seeing her on top of me for the first time in a while is so breath taking. She's so fucking hot!

We both sat completely still, daring not to move. Every little movement sent an extremely intense tingle of pleasure through our bodies, leaving us breathless. Three years is a long time and it makes our parts feel like they are virgins again.

"Dammit..." Regina pants. I push into her deeper and she screams, "oh fuck!"

I clench her plump ass tight. I need her so still right now and I can tell she is trying, but every time I move she jerks uncontrollably and her thighs tremble. I'm so sensitive to the point where I want to cum already. Everything just feels so enhanced. Regina leans forward, just a little, to hold onto my breasts. She moves her thighs, up and down, slowly. I groan in pleasure and my back arches to give her a more deeper feel.

I can tell I'm hitting her spot now, because I can feel her insides twitching and her moans are on a whole new level. Slowly, but surely, her walls tighten around me as she comes close. The closer she comes to her orgasm, the closer I come to mine.