chapter 25 : do you trust me?

Naira stumbled back but caught her balance by holding the edge of a table but she accidentally dropped a vase causing a big sound come.

After hearing the sound kartik came out and naira turned around leave.

"Naira!"He said holding her wrist but she pulled it out of his hold.

"Leave me alone!"She said walking away but he went after he stopped her.

"What are you doing here?"He asked

"Oh I'm sorry you didn't want me here?So I would find your secret?"Naira asked

"What..?Naira..you are misunderstanding me..let me explain!Give me a chance to explain!"Kartik said

"No!I don't want to talk to you right now or listen to your story!I have to go now!"She said

"Naira!No don't go,we need to talk!"He said

"What's left huh?After everything I heard coming from your own mouth!"She said

"Give me a chance to explain!Then say whatever you want!"He said and just then naira's name was called over the speaker requesting her to come onto the stage.

She was about to go but he stopped her again by holding her wrist.

"Do you trust me?"Kartik asked.There a moment of silence and naira wiped her tears.

"I don't know..!Leave me alone because I need sometime alone..From you!"Naira said and left.

~~~

Naira won the competition and then came home with her family members.

Kartik called her many times and left her many messages but she did not answer them or reply. 

A week went by and naira didn't call or him and even kartik also stopped contacting her.

6 months later

"Naitik!Naira is too much these days!She is making me worry so much!"Akshara complained pacing back and fort in the living room.

"Mumma I have trying to call her but she is not answering!Maybe I should go and check on her!"Naksh said

"I just spoke with the manager and he said naira left office one and half hour back itself!"Naitik said.They were so worried as naira still didn't come back home and it was past 11:30pm

"Duggu please go and bring her home!"Akshara said panicking.

Naksh nodded and was about to go and just then naira entered.

"Naira!"Akshara said and ran towards her hugging her.

"Meri bachi..are you okay?"She asked breaking the hug.

"I feel like killing you right now!You had no idea how much we were worried!"Naksh said hugging her.

"Princess where were you?Manager said you left one and half hour back itself!What happened?"Naitik asked

"Are you guys done with your continuous questions?Can I answer now?"Naira asked

"My car broke down on the way so I had to change the car tyre..!"Naira said

"Naira you could have called us!we could have sent another car naa?"Naitik asked

"Sorry papa but my phone battery died!I am sorry for making you all worried..!"She said apologising.

"Naira..come on eat dinner!"Akshara said

"Haa madam go and eat or else if your kartik finds out about this he will say we are not taking care of his naira in his absence!Go and eat!"Naksh said to tease her but naira's expression changed when naksh mentioned kartik.

"Mumma i already ate at office..I am so tired,I will go sleep"Naira said and left before they can say something.

Naira came into her room and sat on her bed.

"Both families have no idea that things are not same for me and kartik anymore..it has been more than 6 months since I saw him..I never expected him to leave me this way..!"
Naira thought.

"If it wasn't for Kirti di..I would have never figured out that he moved to London to look after their business there.."She said to herself.

~~~

Next day naira got ready and went to office.

Naira gave up her dream of opening a dance academy for now and was looking after Naitik's company after an incident which happened few months back after kartik left.

Naira was in her cabin working and just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in..!"Naira said without looking at the door.

"What madam? don't you have time for your best friend anymore?"

"Annika!"Naira said with a smile and came towards her and hugged her.

"Oh my god,how are you?You disappeared for 6 months and now you came back to Udaipur and didn't even inform me huh?"Naira asked breaking the hug.

"I'm good but tell me how are you now?Naira I am sorry that I wasn't there when..things went wrong for you and Kartik..!"Annika said

"I don't want to talk about it now..Tell me about you and your life!How was mumbai?How is your restaurant going on?"Naira asked

"It's going really well!I have a good and shocking news!"Annika said

"Really?What is it?"Naira asked

"Well I'm getting married!"Annika said

"Oh my god..that is amazing!!I am so happy for you —"Naira said

"To Shivaay!"She completed

"What?!Oh my god!You and Shivaay?!"Naira asked in shock

"Yeah it is quite shocking isn't it?"Shivaay asked coming in.

"Guys,It is shocking but I am so happy for you guys..when is the wedding and where?"Naira asked

"Next week in goa!"Shivaay said

"And you will come right?"Annika asked

"Is..um..he coming?"Naira asked looking at them whereas Annika looked Shivaay.

"I haven't spoken to him yet..You will be okay if he comes right?"He asked

"Naira please,come for me and Shivaay..I want you by my side.."Annika asked

"Of course guys I will come.."Naira said with a small smile.

"Thank you naira!"Annika said hugging naira.

~~~

"Naira is coming now!But what about Kartik?You guys lost touch to right?"Annika asked after they came out.

"No,kartik and I have been in touch but I didn't tell you I'm sorry..!"Shivaay said

"I have been updating Kartik about everything related to naira the whole time but I didn't tell him about the whole thing with naira's father health and how naira took over his company after that..Manish uncle didn't let me so I kept that away from kartik!"Shivaay said.

"Speak to him once and make sure he comes,at least if they are in the same place maybe something can happen again..!"Annika said and he nodded.

__________________

Hey Guys!

Hope you liked the chapter!❤️

Do vote and comment :)