chapter 3 : kartik's glimpse of naira

Naira arrived to Udaipur. Akshara and Naksh were waiting for her outside at the arrivals.

Naira was extremely happy that she was finally back here but she was missing her father but she decided not to think about that right now.

"Finally Naira! You got what you want and you are back to Udaipur!"Naira said to herself with a smile and walked out.

"Mumma said she and Bhai will come but where are they?"Naira thought looking around when she couldn't spot them because of the crowd but Akshara saw her.

"Naksh look! Naira is standing there!"Akshara said excitingly and went towards Naira.

"Naira!"She Called and Naira turned around with a smile when she heard her mother's voice.

"Mumma!"Naira said and hugged her. Akshara got a bit emotional when she hugged her. She broke the hug and kissed on her forehead.

"How are you beta? I missed you so much!"Akshara said

"Mumma I am good! How are you all?"Naira asked.

"Everyone are so healthy and good! Now everyone will be more happy when they see you!"Akshara said and laughed with Naira.

"Ahem Ahem if the mother and daughter reunion is over can we have a brother and sister minute!"Naksh asked.

"Haa Duggu! Take her!"Akshara said. Naira smiled and Naksh pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you so much!"Naksh said.

"I missed you too Bhai!"Naira said with a smile and then three of them hugged each other again but all of them missed Naitik.

"This moment would have been more beautiful if papa was here too..!"Naksh blurted out. Naira looked at Akshara and didn't fail to notice that sadness in her eyes.

"Bhai let's go home. I want to meet everyone!"Naira said changing the topic. Akshara and Naksh nodded with a smile and then left the airport.

After they arrived the Maheswari's welcomed Naira grandly.

After she met everyone Naira was in her room unpacking her clothes when Mishti and Naksh came in.

"Naira Di I am so so so happy that you are here!"She said and hugged Naira.

"Me too Mishti! It will be so amazing!"Naira replied.

"Naira so are you excited? From tomorrow onwards your college will start!"Naksh asked

"Yes Bhai! I am!!"Naira replied with a smile. Just then Akshara called Naksh so he left the room and went downstairs to her.

Mishti was talking over normal things and telling about the college while Naira was listening to them while unpacking. Mishti is first year student while Naira is going to join as a final year student.

As Naira was near the closet her hand accidentally hit the closet handle and her bracelet which was gifted my Kartik got struck to that and Naira didn't notice that. In hurry she accidentally pulled her hand making the bracelet to cut and fell down.

Naira quickly turned around and saw it lying down there.

"Oh my god,what happened? My bracelet..No this can't happen!"She said falling on her knee and she picked it up.

"Di what happened?"Mishti asked and came towards her.

"My bracelet..!"Naira said getting emotional looking at it.

"Kartik Bhai gave this one to you right?"She asked and Naira nodded. Mishti tried to console her and wiped her tears.

"This was the last of what I have of Kartik. I don't even know where he is now. Mumma said she also doesn't have contact with his family..this was very special to me Mishti..!"Naira said in a cracking voice and just then Naksh walked in.