YOLT

We all say YOLO : You Only Live Once ...

Well that's not true !

YOLT ! You Only live Twice brother and sister !

You will ask : how come?

And I will answer you !

Every person who have ever lived and died have lived the first life (our time is coming !) And then when the judgment day come, and when we go to our places (Jannah or nar / paradise or hell) we will be living the second life !

So speaking of the hereafter , I am sure everyone want to enter Jannah and be happy right ? All of you guys want to enter the positive and the greatest of the places. But hold on a minute and answer my question please !

What did you do to your hereafter ? What did you do to deserve al Jannah ?

Tell me ? Did you pray 5 times a day ? Did you pray them as you should ?

Are you reading quran ?

Are you doing what Allah(SWT) asked you to do ?

Are you following our prophet Mohammed ( PBUH )' s path ?

What are you doing ?

Well I know I have the answer for you on this last question too ; you are following this Duniya(this life)

Right ? I know you are ! Don't fool yourself and lie ! YOU ARE FOLLOWING YOUR WORDLY DESIRS THAT CAN DISAPPEAR IN A SECOND !

You are working to be what ? A famous person ? To have kids ? To get married? To have a house ? To work? To enjoy life?

But are you working to the hereafter like you should ? ARE YOU ? ANSWER ME!!!

I guess your silence is the approval on my words ! You are forgetting what's your purpose here and playing and having fun around when everything you have is just TEMPORARY !

Do you understand what TEMPORARY MEANS?

temporary
ˈtɛmp(ə)rəri
adjective
1.
lasting for only a limited period of time; not permanent.

It will go ! Everything will go ! BAM gone it will never exist anymore ! No more anything u see around u !

●● and Allah says in Surat Fatir ayat 5

O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

This life is in disguise so OPEN YOUR EYES AND BRAIN AND GO AFTER WHAT IS GOOD WHAT IS THE BEST FOR U IN THE HEREAFTER !!

●●●I am not gonna go any further because the video will talk enough about what I said. The only thing is that you have to go on youtube and search for it cz I can't find it here to put it on
So here's the link if u want to :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5AB3ZGc-mY

Or just go and write in the search bar "The Wordly Life - DUNYA"  It's published by "the merciful servant" channel

Please check it out you won't regret it and PLEASE DO NOT SAY LATER BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT !!! LEAVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND GO AND WATCH IT ... YEA EVEN IF YOU HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING AND WATCH IT ... BUT IF U DIDN'T PRAY YET AND YOU ARE HERE THEN WHAT THE BLOODY MARSHMELLOWS ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO AND PRAY THEN COME BACK AND WATCH IT DO YOU HEAR ME !!! WATCH IT !!!

Anyways till the next update salam ^_^

(Ps. The next chapter InshaaAllah will be about our prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) ♡ so get ready from now on ;) )