parents?

"Parents? .... why is she writing about parents?" you will ask(maybe annoyed)

Well I am here at the moment to give you an example of how you complain about them .. so LET'S GET STARTED !!

-They are so annoying.  I mean I would be using my phone and then BAM they call me and tell me to go help them in something. I mean I am busy here !

-I would be lying on my bed and mom will be like 'get up and clean your room'. I mean come on mom why should I clean it I am happy with it that way!

-she's always yelling at me to do this and that; the laundry, clean my room, do my homework, stop playing on my phone, help her in the kitchen, eat my food, place the objects I use back in their places... I mean come on mom I am not obliged to do them.

-They didn't agree for me to go out with my friends ..

-They didn't agree for me to go to this party !

Who party ? Garbage party in the middle of your head! (MUSLIM DON'T DO PARTIES WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU)

-They didn't agree for me to buy this new IPhone 7 (note my Sarcasm)

-They didn't want to bring me this new F109 sneakers. (Note my sarcasm)

OKAY NO !

WHY ARE YOU EVEN COMPLAINING? because she's trying to make out of you some woman/man ? Some good person in the future ? Because you are just a lazy little beast ?

I repeat NO !
You have NO RIGHT to complain DO YOU HEAR ME ! NO RIGHT !

You are a what ? A teenager? An adult? Are you still a kid?  ... what ever you are they are still your parents. They are still responsible of you .. UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED ! but since you are not yet so shhhh I don't want to hear you complain. (u have the right to say what you think but please wait till the end of what I am going to say)

Oh and wait !! THEY WILL STAY YOUR PARENTS EVEN WHEN YOU GET MARRIED ! THEY WILL STILL HAVE SOME AUTHORITIES OVER YOU EVEN WHEN YOU GET MARRIED !

Okay I will stop saying things without explaining ... so let's start with the explanations :

First of All what's a parent ?

A parent is : a mother or a father.

They have responsibilities toward a lot of things , but the most important thing is their children.

They have

1) to take care of them

2) help them in life

3)tell them what's wrong and what's right

4)be their protecters

5) be their role model

and the MOST IMPORTANT RESPONSABILITY : THEY HAVE TO DO IS TO:
6)TEACH THEM THE BASICS AND THE LOVELY RULES OF ISLAM. TO MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE WITH THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND WISDOM.

SO as you can see parents are a way for you to continue your life in a good way.

You don't have the right to complain ! Because this is something good !

Another point is :

I won't say what they went through and how they got you ... but I will ask you to imagine with me your future. Deal ?

●●●Okay so let's say you found a man and your parents agreed on him and you got married ... woouuu congratulations.  You grew closer by the time and it was amazing Alhamdulilah. Then after a couple of some lovely months you found out that you are pregnant .. woouuu congratulations. Again. You are happy, your husband is happy and everyone is happy. AND YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT ! ...