meeting a famous person ? #1

Meeting a famous person ! What would that be like huh ? Huh ? *wink wink*

Or wait! Meeting your idol ! Yeaaaa that would be flapjackes on cloud 9 !

Or OMG MEETING YOU CELEBRITY CRUSH !!! OMG THAT WOULD BE THE AWESOMNEST THING EVER !! OMG HAHAHAHA! !

Hahahahaha in your face!!

FIRST OFFENSIVE THING I AM GONNA SAY IS : HE WON'T KNOW YOU !! HECK HE WILL JUST SMILE AND GO ( if he did)! AND POOF HE WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU ! AND NO, YOU WONT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN A FANFICTION AND YOU ARE JUST DREAMING TOO MUCH AREN'T YOU !

First of all can you stop fantasising over someone who made nothing .

He did what ? Sing ? Act ? Dance ? Did he jump from the 1648205th floor nd is still alive ? That's why you die for him ?

Ugh... this is stupid ! Literally ! I mean look at what you are doing with yourself dude !!!

This is all crap ! He didn't even make something good for the country or for you ! He is just singing because it's his job and maybe he like it. Not because you love him !!

He is what ? Good looking ? Flawless ? His eyes ? What ? You don't even know him. You don't even know his personality, or his inside!! He might be a criminal in disguise or even an alien from mars or even jupiter and he is craving to taste your toes or your fingers with some barbecue sauce he found here on planet earth !!!

BUT (I know there is always a but!!)

I know the most perfect guy ever !

He did so much I can't believe we can find a similar person !

His personality is even the great part !

They have said that he is beautiful and I just can't deniy that !

My heart literally race when I think of him !

The only DIFFERENCE between who I am talking about and who you are fantasising over is a thing nobody ever did except for him!

HE LIVED AND FOUGHT AND MADE SO MUCH FOR US TO BE HERE TODAY ! (of course with the help and the will of Allah SWT)

The only thing I am afraid of at the moment is that you aren't recognising who I am talking about !

You see he lived in the most bad ways and hard and even harsh ways for us to be here !! He fought who wanted to kill him to spread the great message of islam ♡

I can't believe we now say ; 'Since it's a sunnah we aren't going to do it !'

I mean what ???

How could you ? How could you not follow every single path he took ?

How could you forget that his last wish is still to happen !! His wish is to save us ! His wish is to us ! In the judgment day he will be the only one who won't enter Al Jannah until the last one of the ummah get out of the hell and enter paradise! He will be all the time bowing down. Making sujood to Allah while he say Ummati ummati !

All prophets have this one great wish. And they all used it for more health or to keep their kids alive or other. I mean he could have asked Allah to keep his kids alive. Or even take all the unbelievers. But instead he make dua for them and kept his wish for us.

What is that ? Huh ? Tell me this isn't love !

THIS IS MORE THAN LOVE I TELL YOU !!

Do we have a similar famous person with this much of love for us ?