Eid Fitr 2015

Eid's rules :

We'll start with what's Eid: or in other words; why do we celebrate Eid ?

The purpose of Eid is to mention Allah , to praise him on fasting the whole month of Ramadan, and to make dua for Allah to accept our fasting, our nights prayers(kiyam), and reading the Qur'an. Knowing that he(Allah) will bring blessings and mercy upon us after all this month.

It's obvious that we lose a lot of our energy⚡ during Ramadan, and maybe Allah didn't accept all of what we did because of a small little thing. As an example of that little thing was showing your beauty to a non-mahram or something among these lines, on purpose or by mistake.

[5:27] (surat Al Maidah)>> [...] "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].
And in another surat(surat An Nour) [24:31] >> And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, [...] And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

So it's not okay, and it's forbidden to shake hands with a non-mahram. Meaning ; you cousins, the neighbour, your ant's husband and others who weren't mentioned in the surat above are not mahram for you.

talking about the hennah on the back of the hand is like talking about the makeup. It's forbidden to show a non-mahram because it's placed under the title of : ✨women's decoration✨
So if you want to put some, keep in mind that it shouldn't be showen to men, so either wear gloves when you leave the women's gathering or just don't put any hennah.

as we talked about the hennah; the makeup have an entry too. And it goes under the same category. It's definitely haram to get all makeupey in front of a non-mahrambecause well it will lead to staring ... and staring is a step of Zina.

❗You want to put some makeup and you can't just leave it ❓ then cover your face from men.

This little light shade of lip gloss you think it's nothing COUNTS !!

[24:15] (surat An Nour) >> [...] and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah , tremendous.

perfumes is one big PROBLEM!!
It's not logical when you were just days ago crying over yourself and to Allah to save you from the hellfire to get out now and have like tones and kilos of perfums on yourself just because it's Eid ! EID IS NOT AN EXCEPTION!

~you can put perfume but remember your limits ! Passing people shouldn't be able to smell you ! The girl who wears a lot of perfum and let the passing strangers smell her easily is written to Allah as a Zaniyah( adulteress)

[65:1] (surat Al Talaq) >>[...] And those are the limits [set by] Allah . And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah has certainly wronged himself.[...]

AND wronging yourself is a very tragic process so enjoy your days without sins and forbidden any other stuff included.

your abaya/clothes shouldn't show people that it's Eid. You should always be covered. The purpose of the abaya is to cover you up and protect you. Not show the others that it's Eid! (Or any celebration) .
This wrong thinkings are spread all over unfortunately.

[66:6] surat Al Tahrim) >> O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

❌ on the Eid the responsibility and the rules don't come off and disappear to let the people do what ever from sins and such❌

DON'T SAY : i am used to this. And how am I going to look beautiful on Eid? If so you will be from the people Allah mentioned in surat Al Zukhruf [43:23,24,25] >>

And similarly, We did not send before you any warner into a city except that its affluent said, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are, in their footsteps, following."(23)
[Each warner] said, "Even if I brought you better guidance than that [religion] upon which you found your fathers?" They said, "Indeed we, in that with which you were sent, are disbelievers."(24)
So we took retribution from them[...] (25)

Because well, we never know if Allah is going to give us a second chance to repent. And maybe he won't even accept it. Or maybe we would die and couldn't go back to have a chance to repent.

La hawla wala kouwa illa billah

[50:45] (surat Qaf) >> We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.

In the end, we are given the choice to follow the right path or the wrong one. But we will surely be graded on what we choose and do if we wanted or not.

Celebrating Eid will be in Shaa Allah in the balance of our good deeds

and who magnificent the ritual of Allah; as it is the religiosity of the hearts

share and tag to remind others of worshipping Allah in a good way in shaa Allah ♡

Eid Mubarak ❤

Taken from instagram : @born_a_muslim