imagine with me

They will cry for water ...

They will cry for a drink ...

Something to cool them.

And they will be given a water, they will be given a drink, but it is a boiling water that will scold their faces and burn their insides.

Did you know who those people are ?

If you didn't then we will have to start from the whole begining.
So Asalamu alaykom brothers and sisters in Islam...

Today we will be talking about Jahannam!

Does anyone know what Jahannam is ?

Jahannam is the hellfire, jahannam is the punishment to those who disbelieved in Allah SWT and to those who believed in him but led astray... and Allah knows best.

Let me ask you a question. A very simple question.
Did you ever imagined your end ?

Yes your end, the day when you will die and return back to Allah. Did you ever imagined how it will looks like ? How it will feel like?

Are you gonna be happy about it ? Are you gonna be able to answer the three questions the death angels will ask you without any hesitation and fear eating the inside of you?

Surely we are all going back to Allah one day as we know the following ayat in surat Yunus

It is He Who gives life and Who takes it, and to Him shall you all be brought back.
[10]

Did you ever sat alone in a dark and silent room and imagined that NOW IT WILL END. NOW I WILL GO AND EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE? did you? Did u start to count how many sins u did on purpose or while knowing that you weren't supposed to do it but did it anyways because you felt like it? And then imagined how your punishment will start from the moment the angles will take your soul away ?

Did you ever imagined your grave? How it will be like? Enlightened? Or dark and scary?

Go now and find a dark and empty place YES NOW! Lay down on the floor or on a table (cz as u know the grave won't be comfy as the bed or the couch ! You won't be having your pillow with you!
So lay down and try to stay like that for about... let's say... 30 minutes. Yes stay like that for 30 minutes and imagine the next scenes of when you will be graded. How will it be huh ?

I bet you won't even bear those 30 minutes.... so WHAT ABOUT MORE ?

Are you really proud of what you became?

Happy now?

But what about the real life after your death? It's not worth it right? Living now is what counts yea ?

ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? WHAT IF YOU DIED JUST AFTER YOU READ THIS? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN THINKING OF REPENTING LATER??? what if you died before tomorrow ever shine?

A lot of people nowadays block their deen life out of their minds so they can feel better and do whatever they want to do and forget about life and death and those stuff and live their life. But let me tell you one thing ONE BIG THING:

This person is the poorest person on the planet. Because he knows and he feels a big void inside of him but he keeps on denying it and leaving it aside and forget it. He thinks he can get happy without his deen.

But oh u who believe this; you will NEVER EVER BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE GETTING AWAY FROM ALLAH.

I wish you think deeper about your own good and look for beyond your nose a little bit. It's your end and you better watch out before it's too late. Because once it's too late ... you can never come back ...

I hope you guys will watch the video above .. it's really touchy ...

Alhamdulilah ♡

May Allah save our body and necks from the hellfire. Ameen ♡

Have a good day/night and pray if you didn't yet !

Salam. Till next time in shaa Allah ♡