Anger

Anger :

{The prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) said : do not get angry}

That's a dificult subject . I mean suddenly someone or something will go wrong and BAM it gets you angry !

Examples :

-You left a small piece of cake , or any other food, in the fridge so u can eat it later on but someone just ate it without asking.

-Telling someone "do not touch this or that" but they touch it anyway...

-When adults ask you to do this and that and a million other worky thingie.

-When u come back to ur bedroom and find ur siblings playing with your phone. Or using ur stuff... etc...

And the list goes on ... and that's just some small things ... some of them aren't even worthy to get angry on. But u agitate anyway.

So this is not going to lead you to any good news. I mean u gonna shout and say some words and let ur blood boil and this gonna lead u to nothing. It was just a waist of shouts and screams.

and btw maybe the cake part have an explanation. I mean what if ur mom made another cake ? That will be stupid bcz u shouted on nothing!

So first of all : we have to breath and remember allah the moment something bad happen. Try and kick ur devil away bcz he is the cause of these angre problems. Say : 'aouzu bilahi mina al shaytan al rajim' a couple of times and not just say it but try to understand the meaning.

Aouzu : I seek refuge

Bilahi : with the help of Allah

Mina : from

Al shaytan al rajim : the accursed satan (devil)

So that's the meaning. Try to say it and breath in and out slowly.

It may help or you can leave the scene and go and make wuduh. Since the satan is from fire and the fire is gone when water exist!

If u were standing up sit down or if u were sitting down then lay down. And try to keep silent.

We have to think of : this life ISN'T permenant. It's gonna go. Nothing gonna stay... so why being so angry ? The food? U can bring more. The stuff ? Everything gonna go from u one day. And maybe the food part was for a good reason. Maybe Allah wanted to test u. Everything have a reason. So instead of getting angry look around u and try to calm down.

Of course it's gonna take a while to control urself but try it. It is human nature after all to get angry.

BUT some stuff are worth getting angry for.

You know our messanger (PBUH) was a human, and he, of course, got angry.. but on what ? On our religion. He got angry when something was related to our religion went wrong. When he saw the bad stuff going around. Not because of a cake. Plus I dont think there was cake back then... he got angry but he didn't kill someone bcz he was angry...(it's a metaphor)

Anger is the human enemy. We have to control it. Why can't we control it? Because we are attached to a life that will leave us one day.

×××Let me just give you some examples on how our prophet and his followers acted about anger (CAUTION : I will write it in it meaning. So I am not saying the exact words!!)

>>>>once a man came to the prophet Muhammad ( PBUH ). The man was angry. He immediately came in front of our prophet (PBUH ) and he held him by his collar bones. *u see to a point it left a mark from the matress of his clothes on his neck. Meanings : it was a harsh move* so the man said "give me ur money" (he wasn't a theif but he was this man who had anger problems with islam) anyways do u know what our prophet (PBUH ) did ? He laughed. Yea he laughed and said to sayidna Omar (RAA) give him what he asked for. <<<<

See ... if It where us we would have cursed the man and beat him up. But why can't we just be like our prophet?

>>>> sayedna Omar (RAA) once was at the kaaba. Doing the tawaf. And it was at night. And as u know back then there weren't any light. So some poor man was sleeping next to the kaaba.

*Let me just add that Sayedna Omar (RAA) was a big and a strong man*

So while doing his tawaf his foot accidently went in the stomach of the sleeping man. So imagine u sleeping and suddenly waking up to a foot in your tummy... that will hurt.

Anyways so the man woke up all of the sudden hurt..and he got angry so he shouted are u a donkey? (I guess it sound more humiliating in arabic)

So do you know what sayedna Omar (RAA) said? He simply said no. So his companions was about to agitate with the man. But sayedna Omar stopped them. The companion said : but he called u a donkey.

Sayedna Omar (RAA) said : and I answered him that I am not.<<<<

That was simple ! Why can't we be calm as they were.

The third and the last story I have :

>>>> once a man came to sayedna Ali (RAA) and he cursed him. Bad curses that will really make u wanna kill the person right then. And just when the man finished sayedna Ali (RAA) said : if u were true with ur words Allah will forgive me. But if ur words were a lie he would forgive u.

So the man said : I bear witness that you are Ali the cousin of the prophet Mohammed.<<<<

Again ... see !! If we were in his place maybe world war 1 would have started back then!

Why can't we have the faith in god ? The faith that make us feel safe that Allah is always with us. And Allah will never leave his people alone. And everyone will have his right. If not now then in the right time ?!

Keep Allah in ur mind people ! Always remember that this life will end one day. Everything will go ! Nobody will stay and the right words will come true !!

Anger is from the shaytan and we don't want to have something with him So don't let him control us! Show him how strong we are ;)

I mean our prophets had gone into more horrible and hard times than us. So they have the right to get angry more than us. But look back at them. They didn't. They didn't agitate like we do now.

We agitate now on the smallest of things. Bcz the food have a bit more salt taste than the usual WELL some people have NO FOOD AT ALL. So thank Allah !

We agitate now bcz ur mom took ur phone or the wifi .. well there were none of those back then ...

We are agitating on what ? On things that will DIE ONE DAY. look at us and look at them. Why didn't sayedna Youssef (RAA) got angry when they got him in prison?

We should look there ... before we look here...

Think of Allah.

Think of thereafter before u think of this life !