happiness???

Who knows what's happiness ? And how does we get to that stage ?

Well I am here to tell you right ? So let's start shall we ? ;)

As we all know EVERYONE want to be happy in his life. Everyone want to feel relaxed and calm and at peace with himself ? Right ?

So what should we do to be always happy ? And always relaxed ... even if the life around us is killing us?

I having a solution. A really great one !! It is the SALAH ! PRAYERS ♡

yea dude the prayers ... first it's the best way to connect with you creator. The best way to be with him alone ...to call him to thank him and to just feel like you're nothing in front of him...

Please tell me that you do feel something when you stand there in front of Allah praying and feeling like you're nothing but just one between millions and billions of people ...

I mean don't you feel that ? Don't you feel like you're just a point to Allah ? Just one of these THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of people !!! And yet even if there are more than this quantity Allah is always there for you. Is always hearing you. Allah is always beside you no matter what happen. He never bails on you. And yet you don't give him just 5 prayers a day which each can take minimum 3 minutes?

Why ? Why ? Did you ask yourself why ?

Why should you be like that ? Why don't you want to thank Allah on this ? On all of this ? I mean look around you ... yea now just leave the phone for one minute and look around you  .. no mater where you are.

Is there people(family) around you ? Nature ? Walls ?

If there is nothing around you (and that's a lie you should be surrounded by something) then look at your body .. at your hands , your palm.. your fingers ... look how SubhanaAllah you have 5 fingers in you hand. Look how they are sticking together. Look how you can move them. Look how they are covered with skin and meat and flesh and how your nails are sticking on top of each finger.... did you ever thank your god on your hands ? Did you?

Forget about your hands ... just look how your are being able to see .. you eyes ... did you ever imagined yourself without eyes? seeing just BLACK all the time?? Did you ever thought that 'oh Allah thank you and Alhamdulila and praise to you for giving me eyes which I can see with...'

Did you ever said that ?

Every little breath you take is something YOU SHOULD THANK YOUR GOD FOR ! 

So these prayers are a way to thank Allah everyday. This is the least you can do to thank your almighty Allah on every little detail in your life.

Allah don't need you. YOU NEED HIM !

And then when you start to pray and focus on each word you say during your prayers you will later find out the beauty of living. The happiness you are craving for. The relax you want for your soul. Allah will just give you more if you pray for him ... didn't you ever think of this ...

Look how the equation goes :

You pray to Allah thanking him on the things he have given you = in return you get more, HE gives you more...

Look how merciful he is .. look how generous he is ... look how AMAZING HE IS... and yet you just bail your prayers because you still think that happiness is from the life who isn't going to last for to long.

I am literally mad at those people who have stoped praying and got lazy to do so ... I mean what are you feeling? Are you really feeling happy and relaxed ? Are you really proud of everything? I bet you on that. You sure feel bad someway. You sure have a pang in you chest that you cannot get rid of .. and you know why this pang is always there ? Because you left your prayers which are the basis of being a muslim and living.

I advice you people to concentrate in your prayers if you pray each prayers .. and I do advice you to pray if you have stopped to or didn't even start yet.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ibn Umar (r.a.) narrates: The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) stated the following: “The place of prayer (salah) in religion is like the place of the head in the body.” (Majmau’l-Awsat, 3:154, (2313.) Imam Tabarani, Mu’jamu’s-Saghir)

See how it is the base ?

Abu’d-Darda (r.a) stated the following: “My friend Muhammad (pbuh) gave me the following advice. Even if you are chopped up and burnt, do not associate partners with Allah and do not miss your fard prayers deliberately. Allah will move His protection away from a person who misses his fard prayers deliberately.” (Musnad: 5/238, Al-Bani Sahih Ibn Majah: 3529, Bayhaqi)

So do you really want the protection of Allah to get away from you?

The following is reported from Abdullah bin Qurt (May Allah be pleased with him): The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “On the Day of Judgment, a slave will be questioned about his prayers first. If his prayers are good, his other deeds will be good, too. If his prayers are bad, his other deeds will be bad, too.” (Tabarani, Targhib)

You really should care about it ...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

[2:153]  O you who believe, seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (salat). Allah is with those who steadfastly persevere.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ (153)

سورة البقرة /Surat Al-Baqara

[35:29-30] "Surely, those who recite the book of God, observe the Contact Prayers and are charitable both discreetly and openly can hope for an investment that never loses. He will recompense them generously and will multiply His blessings upon them. He is Forgiving, Appreciative."

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَنْفَقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً يَرْجُونَ تِجَارَةً لَنْ تَبُورَ (29)  لِيُوَفِّيَهُمْ أُجُورَهُمْ وَيَزِيدَهُمْ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ غَفُورٌ شَكُورٌ (30)

سورة فاطر / Surat Fatir

And as you saw those were some evidences from the hadith and the quran ...

I would love from you guys to check the picture ... and think of what you read (both in here and in the picture) and I hope you have got the point I want to give you.

~if there is no prayers there is no life ~

Stay cool and keep praying...

Pray more --> worry less ♡

IF YOU DIDN'T PRAY YET THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR COME ONE GO MAKE WUDU AND PRAY !!

×××And please I hope you will watch the video above ^ Thank you ^_^

Salam ♡