Misery doesn't exist here (THERE IS SMUT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

The last promised update!!!! I shall try to update more regularly, I promise!!! Shitty Wattpad decided to delete this chapter after I had wrote it and published it by midnight. So here it is after being rewritten three times. Another update shall come out today. Also, I'm going to be starting my other book "The Lonely" which is an Ereri fanfic that does not tie to this one.
-------------
Sebastian's POV
Goddamn does my Ciel really know how to make a man erect. I'm pretty sure I'm breaking some laws with how fast we're driving but I don't give a damn. My lover wants me and I want him and I am planning on making love to him properly.

"Um, Sebastian?" Ciel squeaks from the passenger seat. "Could you slow down a bit please? And also try to calm down? You look like you could be up for murdering someone...." I check how fast I've been going. Oh ...... I'm going about 110 mph. My poor lover.

"I'm sorry, young master, I'll be more careful," I peck his cheek, just taking my eyes off the road for a second. I am so happy I found him again. While it doesn't seem like it, I have always loved Ciel. From the very first time he called me to his aid and we sealed our contract, I have loved him. I steal a glance at him. Porcelain cheeks, sapphire blue eyes, and dark, dark blue hair put together the most perfect creation that I have ever seen.

I know Ciel doesn't truly remember everything that happened in the past. He doesn't remember Elizabeth, Bard, Finnian, Mey-Rin, or anything from our past life. The only thing he remember is his love for me, which I am blessing every deity out there for. I used to wonder and worry when I was waiting for him to be reincarnated if he truly would love me again. Levi shared my woes as well. While Ciel isn't technically new because of his old soul, his body is. Yes, it is identical to his old one with every scar, birth mark, or blemish in the same exact spot (trust me, I would know). But this is a different body, which could've ended up hating me forever. My Ciel never stopped loving me it seems.

I look over to the passenger seat and see he has fallen fast asleep. His eyes quickly dart back and forth behind his closed eyelids, mumbling something about "shitty brats". My poor baby's vocabulary has been corrupted by Levi. Levi has always had a bad mouth. Mine isn't too much better but at least I can contain it. Ciel shifts in his sleep and shudders, I'm assuming from the cold. I turn up the heat and the car and remove my tailcoat and place it over his shoulders. Since he's asleep, my foot becomes heavier on the accelerator. It takes about an hour to drive home, we had maybe half an hour left. That was until I started going at least 60 mph over the speed limit. When we arrive home, I get out of my side of the car and quietly get Ciel from his side and bring him inside the house. As I walk to our room, I see Levi straddling Eren on the couch. What a great thing to walk in on.

Once we get to our room, I slowly set Ciel on our bed. My bocchan, he's just so adorable. I start stripping off all the unnecessary clothes, until I'm just in my boxers.

"Sebastian," Ciel's clothes are off of him too. "Come here, I want to love you properly,"

"Right away, lover," I hurry over to his side. I kiss him deeply and crawl over his tiny frame. I reach for his hard cock while sucking right before his left ear. Moving back, I admire the dark red mark that appears before me. Ciel looks up at me with teary eyes and pushes my head to meet his lips. Capturing my bottom lip with his teeth, he growls. I breathe out shakily, trying to control my sudden urge to fuck him senseless. Instead I tighten my hand around his dick to make him realize that I have the upper hand.

"Ah- nn, Sebast- Sebastian, more," I slowly pump his leaking cock. Tracing his fragile chest with my tongue, I make my to his hips. His hips are amazing. They're one of his most sensitive areas. I kiss all over them, and then trail down to his cock. I suck the head lightly, letting my tongue swirl around his head. Ciel's moans have become incomprehensible, only making sexy sounds. I take his whole length in my mouth and suck hard. "SEBASTIAN!" Ciel screeches as he cums in my mouth. His hot white cum shoots in my mouth. I'll never tell him, but it's one of my favorite tastes.

"Are you ready, lover? I'm going to get lube from the drawer. Is that alright?" I really don't want to hurt him.

"Yes, Sebastian, please," Ciel pants. I reach for the lube and slather my fingers in it. Making circles around his hole, I gently thrust my middle finger in. Once his muscle relaxes, I add my index finger. By scissoring the two fingers, Ciel should be relaxed and it should not tear any muscles.

"Ciel, are you feeling okay?"

"Yes Sebastian. Please stick it in me," I grab a condom and lather myself in lube. When slowly pushing myself Ciel reaches for me. I grab him and pull him close to me.

"Ciel, are you okay? Is it painful at all?" He squeezes my shoulder, shaking his head.

"It feels wonderful, my love. You always know how to make me feel good. I love you so much," I kiss him deeply and thrust into him. "Ah! Ahn, mm, it feels amazing,"

"I'm glad you think so," I smile at him and hold him close. I pick up my pace with thrusting into him. It doesn't take too long before he's about to cum.

"Sebastia- AH! SEBASTIAN!" He screams while cumming. I ride out his orgasm while cumming myself. I pull out and clean us both up. Ciel is already snuggled into bed which causes me to chuckle.

"Move over for me too, love," I push him over to the side and cuddle him from behind. "I love you, Ciel, I love you so much."