Skinny Love? Maybe You Should Fucking Eat Then SMUT WARNING

Ciel's POV

"S-Sebastia-an," I say to my lover while I'm yawning. That little part of a school day was absolutely exhausting. "I love you," He looks at me with such adoration, I can't help but to blush. He scrunches our bodies even closer together and kisses the crown of my head. Hs doesn't need to say anything. I already know he feels about me. I smile up at him. I really wish I could remember. It sounds like we had an amazing life together. I really wonder how I died. I hope I didn't commit suicide and just leave him to deal with this harsh world. Sometimes I get glimpses though. Passionate nights shared between the two of us, also something about a May Rin and a Bard and a planet? I have no idea.

"Lover?" Sebastian suddenly asks. "Do you remember anything about us from our last life?" We're finally out of that dreadful traffic.

"Can you pull over real quick?" I ask him. "Somewhere secluded," I manage to add. I plan on showing him how much I remember. It takes him about five minutes to find a nice abandoned park that backs up to a forest.

"Ciel, what do you plan on doing?" He questions. I start slowly undressing in the passenger seat. Which is really REALLY difficult might I add. I pull my shorts off first, while leaving my boxers on. I then only unbutton my shirt and climb onto Sebastian's lap. He looks like he could devour me right now. Oh dear God, his eyes. I start to grind against him.

"Mmmm, ah, Sebastian...." I moan. I feel his member stiffen against my rock hard member. I take off his school uniform which looks surprisingly like a butler uniform, which confuses me. The pants are the hardest part since I am straddling him. He looks at me with lust filled eyes. he grabs my dark blue hair and kisses me hard. My eyes flutter shut. His kisses are magical. He starts to kiss rougher and rougher. I kiss back with equal passion.

Sebastian's red eyes are staring at me when I start to kiss all over his face. On his forehead, on his cheeks, on his chin, on his eyelids, anywhere and everywhere I can kiss on his face. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself even closer to him.

"Dear God, I love you. I love you so much," I mumble into his right shoulder. His arms tighten around my waist. I'm still straddling him. This pervert got even harder after I told him that. One of his arms releases my waist so I can lean back a bit. I look at him funny, confused as to what he's going to do.

"Since we're in a car, with no lube or condoms, I'm not planning on entering you. But I do plan on ravishing you as soon as we get home. However, we both have these uncomfortable erections, so why don't get rid of them so then I can enjoy our time together....sooner?" He says, smirking at me.

"You evil demon, just love me already." I kiss him deeply.

"On it, already, young master. I love you more than you can imagine." He kisses me harder. His lips move to my neck, then slowly moving to my collarbone. I feel it already, god, he really loves to take his time. While staring at me, he bites at the tip of his white glove, and pulls it off of his hand. He does the same thing with his other glove. Then he reaches inside his boxers to pull out his dick. After, he reaches inside my boxers to grab mine.

"You're so warm and hard," I moan. He starts to rub them together, while making sure to put an arm around my waist so I don't fall off of his lap. Sebastian starts making these sexy grunts and stifled moans.

"Ciel," he moans through clenched teeth, "You're so good. You're so beautiful. Fuck, I love you," He plants his mouth on me after finishing the last sentence. Sticking his tongue in my mouth, he decides to battle my own tongue while going rubbing our two cocks faster with his hand. I can barely think anymore. It's so warm. "Ah, Ciel, I'm cumming."

"Don't worry, me too." I pant out. We both come, half of it landing on my bare chest and the other half landing on his bare chest. I lean my head on his shoulder again, slumped against the steering wheel. He lifts my chin up and kisses me sweetly. Then Sebastian cleans us up and puts our clothes on without a word.

When he starts the car again, I ask him why. He responds with: "So I can get home sooner and make love to you properly." This stupid man knows how to make me blush better than anyone else.

-------------
I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE. IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I PROMISE TO DISH OUT TWO MORE UPDATES BEFORE THE DAY ENDS. Thank you all so much for reading this fic!!!! It means a lot to me! I love you all!
-nemocarebear