Slight Authors Note and then more fanfic :D

Hey everyone! It's nemocarebear here! I wanted to get a quick announcement out. My phone doesn't allow me to see any of the comments that people leave me ): I thought I would just say that quickly. Also, I was deciding if I should write smut or not. I have decided to, so I changed the rating to PG-13. Lots of love to all of you for sticking around with my sporadic updates! Many thanks to everyone who has read it so far!!!! NOW BACK TO THE STORY!

-------------------------

Sebastian's POV

After breakfast is all done, my love demands to see his room. I honestly think he's fed up with Eren and Levi's constant making out but I won't bring it up. I stare down at him and can't help but smile. I can't believe I finally found him again. I wrap my arm around his waist and give a quick peck to his lips. He looks at me and gives me a quizzical look but shrugs it off.

Several minutes later, we arrive at his room. He looks up at me expectantly as I open the door for him. His room is lavish in every way shape and form. A beautiful, antique bed from Victorian London, modern dresser that was specifically designed for him with all of the handles on the eight drawers containing gorgeous sapphire jewels, two book cases a little shorter than I imported from France, and a baby grand piano. He stares at me in awe.

"Is this all for me?" He asks breathlessly. I see him sweep his eyes across the whole room.

"Of course! Did I remember everything correctly?" I ask cautiously.

"What do you mean, Sebastian?"

"Well, this was the dream room that you had told me about back in your previous life. I tried to get it perfect, right down to the sapphire dresser handles. Did it turn out alright?" I ask stoically but internally about to have an anxiety attack. He looks at me a moment before answering.

"Sebastian, it's perfect," He coos. I immediately settle down. "From even when I was young, this has been my dream room. I can't believe after all these years I finally am able to meet my soul mate. You truly are my soul mate, Sebastian." I'm stunned. Never had I believed after all these years that he could love me so easily. I grab him and crush him in a big hug.

"Sebastian? Are you crying?" He asks. I pull back to see his horrified expression. I laugh, which causes his expression to worsen.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. Dear God, do I love you." I mutter into his shoulder after I had pulled him back into a hug. He seems to relax and hug me back.

We stay like that for a good 20 minutes. After the first ten minutes, I sat on the bed with him on my lap, never breaking our hug. He lifts his head up to look at me. I move my hand from his lower back to his cheek to caress it. He leans into my hand which makes me smile even more. My soul mate moves himself so he's sitting up more, just in front of my lips. I stare down at them. Lips are on my own in a matter of seconds and I couldn't be happier.

Our slow, sweet kisses eventually turn into a hot, steamy make out. He looks at my hands, and move his lips down to take my gloves off with his teeth. The pure white teeth grip the cloth around the fingertips and painstakingly pull one off after the other. So erotic, I can't help but pull him back to my lips and grind against him. He moans slightly which makes the tent in my pants even harder....

----------------

I'm going to end here, you sexy people! Next chapter will be smut, I promise!!!! I love you all!

-nemocarebear