SMUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (Ciel's POV)

Oh my God, how are his kisses making me so hard? I look down to see the massive bulge inside of Sebastian's pants. How is he going to fit that into me?!?! Or am I entering him? I am paying less and less attention on him, which irritates my dear demon. He moves from my lips down to my neck and makes many love bites. My moans fill up the room. God do those feel good. He licks down my chest to my nipples which are erect from being so aroused. He puts one in his mouth and swirls his tongue around it, while his hand pinches and rubs the other.

"Ah, Se-Sebastian!" I moan loudly. He looks up to smirk at me before moving down the rest of my body. He lays me onto the bed while he hovers over me. My demon then licks my whole chest up and down before he stops at my pants. I see him look up to me in approval and I weakly nod. My breathing turning into more of pants. I feel myself lose another article of clothing. He starts to lick up my thighs. My sensitive skin there can't take it, I need him. I throw off my boxers and pull him onto me. He looks so surprised but then immediately changes into a smirk.

We kiss, and I nuzzle my head into his neck. I can feel his erection against mine. Holy hell, he must be 11-12 inches! Compared to my 7 inches, it's massive!!!! I look down at his erection and flip him over so I'm on top. I immediately place myself in front of his great length and suck on the tip. His moans make me so throbbing. I bob my head up and down. Thankfully with having no gag reflex, I can put his whole length in my mouth. He starts to pound into my mouth. I hum around it, making him groan.

"C-Ciel *pant* I'm going to-" Before he can finish his sentence, the hot, white liquid fills my mouth. I swallow all of it before moving back up.

"Do you want to be on top or do you want me to?" I whisper huskily. He looks to me and smirks again. What is it with those damn smirks?!?!

"I always topped before, let's see you give it a go." I hear from him. I look down at him and smile.

"Suck, unless you want it to hurt." I tell him forcefully. Truthfully, him sucking on my fingers makes me even harder. My erection is straining to be taken care of.

After he is done, I position my fingers outside of his hole. It's so tight, and pink, that instead of using my fingers, I use my tongue. I lick a circle around his quivering hole before I stick my whole tongue in.

"Oh my God, Ciel, I don't stop!" I hear Sebastian moan. I lick all around, looking for whatever I could to make him cum again. I stick my first finger in him to the knuckle and I hear more pants and moans of approval. After a little while, I add the second and third one. I start to scissor him to prepare him. I search for his prostate, because I want to hear him scream my name. Positioning my fingers so they hit his prostate, I slam them in.

"CIEL! YES! PLEASE! FUCK ME!" Sebastian moans. With that invitation, who could refuse? I slam my dick into him.

"OH FUCK YES, PLEASE!" He groans out. I slam into him, harder and deeper each time. Remembering where my fingers had went, I position myself to hit his prostate.

"Oh my God, Sebastian. You're so tight." I moan while his walls clench around me. I pound into him relentlessly for a good ten minutes before I hear him.

"Ciel, please play with me, I'm going to come so soon!" He moans out to me. I moan back and I grab his massive length and pump with the rhythm oh my pounding into him.

"SEBASTIAN!" I scream right before my hot seed flows into him.

"CIEL!" He screams right as he cums. What he doesn't know yet is what I plan to do next. His erection is still there, hard and throbbing. I climb onto him and using his cum as lubricant, I lower myself onto him.

"Yes, ah, yes, now I can feel your right hole." He says, looking up at me. In a split second, I'm laying down and he's hovering over me. "You've been so naughty. And now I'm going to punish you." He tells me with a smirk on his face. He immediately begins pounding into me, his dick poking into my stomach a bit. I scream with all the pleasure he's giving me.

"YES SEBASTIAN YES!" I tell him. He hits into me for another five minutes, making very sure that I won't be able to walk, before he slows down. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me up to sit on his lap with him still inside of me. He thrusts into my deep and hard, but a lot slower and gentler. We moan into each other's shoulders while he does this. I have my arms wrapped around his neck while his arms are secured around my lower back.

"Sebastian?" I say breathlessly. He hums in response as if to say continue. "I love you." He looks shocked but happy at the same time. He grips me even tighter and places a chaste kiss on my lips. He thrusts back into me, making both of us moan.

"I love you too, Ciel," He says with an actual smile. His thrusts become more frequent but never faster. Pretty soon, I'm a panting hot mess for how loving this feels. He didn't fuck me, he made love to me.

"Sebastian, I'm about to-" I start before he interrupts.

"Me too, once more," He grunts. His last thrust he makes it so impossibly deep and harder that I cum over both of our chests. His warm liquid fills me from the very back. He never pulls out of me, instead, he stays in me as we lay down and go to sleep.

'I love him so much.'