Shots are only for adults

Ciel's POV

I wake up in a warm embrace. I turn over to face the source of the heat. Oh, it's my Sebastian. For some reason I feel like a cat all curled up into his chest. Sebastian unconsciously starts stroking my hair, and I'm pretty sure I heard him mumble: "Here kitty, kitty!" Uhn I'm getting up. I sit up and swing my legs over and set my feet flat on the cold hardwood floor. I stand up and feel the pain of last night in my hips. Great, this is just great. I slip on Sebastian's white button down that I found on the floor and head towards the kitchen.

I see Eren as I make my way down the large staircase, and he does not look happy. His face is furiously red all over and he slowly trudges in what looks like the same direction I'm headed; to food. "Hey Eren!" I call out to him. He turns around, and falls down, I'm assuming from being startled by my calling to him.

"Hey Ciel," He mutters from the floor. "Do you want to prank SEBASTIAN and Levi?" His Carribean eyes flash with excitement. I cross my arms across my chest, but I nod my head for him to continue. This sounds interesting. "Well Levi always wants to have sex or make out, but I'm more of a cuddling person. I need affection from hugs and kisses, not just him fucking my brains out. The vibe I got from you and how you acts makes me think you feel the same way I do. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to pretend to be mad at Sebastian while I pretend to be mad at Levi and then we hang out more and act as if we're a thing and once they learn their lesson, we go back to normal?" This sounds actually really elaborate. I love it. I smile at Eren and nod my head. He immediately perks up and gets off of the floor. He outstretches his hand to me to shake on the agreement.

"One condition though," I say before shaking to this evil plan. He looks at me puzzled. "We have to make sure Sebastian and Levi don't get too jealous. I don't know about you, but I know that if we take this too far, shit is going to go down that neither of us will want." He looks straight in my eyes, fear very evident in his own eyes as he realizes this. He nods slowly, and takes my hand. I grin at him. "This is going to be great! Now let's get some food. After you're done, meet me in the living ro-"
"Wait, hold up, we have a living room?" I look at him incredulously.
"No shit sherlock, but it could almost be called a home movie theater. Now let's go, and pretend to be mad at our silly lovers!" I finish. He nods and we head to the kitchen. Oh poor Levi and Sebastian. They have another thing coming once they wake up.