A Whole New Hell (Ciel's POV)

"What in God's name is this?!" I exclaim as my chauffeur drives me to my new home.

"This is Marion. Population: 1,176," Levi responds.

"It looks like the inhabitants wouldn't even know the meaning of the word 'population'." I grumble quietly to myself. I hear Levi laugh from the driver's seat and send a glare his way. I really do not want to be here. However, this was the only town that would allow a 16 year-old to live by himself in all of Oregon. Which brings me back to my current situation. "When do I start school?"

"Tomorrow. You better get along with the other children, Ciel. We don't want a repeat of what happened at your last school." Levi threatens. I cringe inwardly, making sure to keep my face a stoic mask. I prefer to be alone, but most people do not respect that. Correction. EVERYONE. Goodness. I just want to be left alone. The children at my last school did not respect that which led to a fight. I was suspended and asked to socialize. I refused and quite frankly, I didn't care.

I sigh to myself and just stare out the window, watching the trees pass by.

~~~~~

After about an hour, we arrive at this seemingly old, rustic mansion. I stare at it, trying to tell if it is going to be better or worse than I expect. Levi opens the massive oak doors and let's us in. It is beautiful. This place reminds me of somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it.... Oh well, it has been a long day.

"Would you like dinner, Ciel?" Levi asks with a grin on his face. I stare at him blankly.

"Is there even any food in this house?" I retort. No one could've lived here in decades.

"We made sure to prepare it for your...... Needs, my lord!" With that comes a smirk.

"Fine fine, just show me my room and study before you head off trying not to kill me with your disgusting food," I groan internally, he never can cook quite right. He just grins at me and motions for me to follow him up the giant staircase.

There are so many rooms here, I am going to have to make a map for future purposes. "Who is all going to live in these rooms?" I question. Levi just smiles innocently at me.

"There is already a whole other family living here," he responds sweetly.

"WHAT!" I yell at him. I have to share the house with someone.

"Surprisingly, it's only one boy. I can't remember his name off of the top of my head, but he's the same age as you. This is his family's mansion: the Michaelis Mansion."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS TO START WITH, LEVI?!?! SOMEONE PROBABLY DIED IN THIS HOUSE AND THE WORST PART ABOUT IT IS I CAN'T ACTUALLY BE ALONE FOR ONCE!" I scream at him, running down the hallway by myself.

"Wait, Ciel!!! You're going to get lost!!!" He tried to convince me to stay. I ran the fastest I ever have, which triggered my asthma after I ran past at least 50 doors. I landed outside of a door, gasping and wheezing for air when someone opened the door.

Someone with red eyes and black hair before I passed out.