Why dont you sparkle?

------*-----*------

Rosella POV

----*-----*-----

The room was freezing! Where was I? Why was I sleeping on the ground. I mean one moment I was heading to work.the.next, I am waking up on some random floor. Was I kidnapped? No way!

"I see you are awake" A calm voice said."You need to be more careful."

i looked through the barely lit darkness and saw a dark shadow of a person facing me. I couldnt see thier face.

"Who are you and why the hell am I here?" I hissed at him.

"Ah, human...I think the question you should be asking is. What am I?"

"What?"

"I...am your worst nightmare. A creature of the night. A vampire." He said as i saw read eyes glow from his shadow.

"No...vampires dont exist."

"Oh...we exist honey. You are about to be eaten by-"

The sound of a metal door opening and a flash of light came into the room.

"Trenton, i have warned you enough times about kidnapping humans and bring them to our world to kill them. I have had enough, my kindness had warn through...Randy... Arron. Take him to the cells."

"No let me go!" The strange shandow cried as two men grabbed him and.were dragging him away.

The shadow who saved me began walking to me as i began backing away.

"Hey, dont worry...i wont hurt you."

"Who...who are you?"

"I am a friend...and you're my mate. But you can call me Ayyan."

"Um...i dont even know you...how could i be you're buddy?"

This caused him to only laugh. "All will be explained at home. Where it is safe and warm."

"You are going to take me back home?"

He nodded his head.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I want to go home then start looking for my car. Hopefully most of it is still there."

"Just one thing...sorry about this sweetheart."

"Sorry, about what?" i asked as someone threw a blindfold over my eyes. What the f**k?!

*------*------_*

"This isnt what i meant by home!" I cried.