Prince?

-------------*--------------*------------

Rosella's POV

-------------*------------*--------------

I was still falling and waiting for my body to hit the ground. But it never happened it seemed my body was falling forever. When was this going to end?

"You do know you will keep falling until you start believing."

"Believing in what?"

"The impossible."

"But I do!"

"Do you?"

I sighed and thought about everything I had been through and had seen. Then I felt as if the world changed around me. I felt the air around me shift. I slowly opened my eyes and the blackness began change. But the one thing that caught my attention was there was now a ground, and I was heading straight towards it. I finally found my voice and began to scream. But before I hit the ground I felt a hand around my arm.

"Wow that was close!" He laughed.

"Close?" I screamed. "You let me freaken drop!"

He landed on the ground and I pushed him away.

"It was the only way!"

"Only way for what."

"For you to be able to see this," He said as he turned me around.

My eyes were wide as I saw a mini forest with very tall trees. But that isn't what shocked me. What shocked me was the houses that were built around and in the trees. It looked like I had stepped into the future.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Fairy central." He said.

As he said that I began to see other fairies flying around and talking.

"Come on, we have to go speak to the elders." He said as he began to drag me away.

He pulled me through the futuristic city. I was amazed at what I saw. Houses of all different shapes and sizes, and different heights. But the thing that shocked me was there was ledges to the doors. But there was no stairs. They were flying to their doors. Meanwhile, I was being dragged to a giant government looking grey stone building. Luckily the entrance was on ground level. He pulled me in pass groups and groups of people until we came up to a desk with a woman sharping her nails.

"Yess." She groan as we stepped up to her.

"We need to speak to the elders." Nathanael said to her.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No...but-"

"Then you have to wait with the others your number is 2304." She said.

"What number are you up to?" I asked.

She sighed deeply. "Uh... 1607."

Next thing I know Nathanael is slamming her hand against her desk making her jump and look at him. As soon as she looked at him her eyes went wide.

"Prince Nathanael! I am sorry sir! I didn't know it was you I will just inform your father and the others about your arrival." She said as she scurried off behind a large wooden door.

I turned to Nathanael and just looked at him. He saw me staring and shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't shrug your shoulders at me. Prince?"

He laughed a little bit. "Sorry, it must of slipped my mind."

"That a big thing to slip your mind."

"It's nothing really. Just a title."

I looked at him like he was insane. Then as I was about to say something else the girl came back and said they were ready for us.

"Prince?"